Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYAS

@NYAS Another blot on Romano's reliability:

~3 weeks ago, Romano said that Juventus intended to exercise the purchase option and that Demiral will permanently join Atalanta "soon". Now, Di Marzio reports that Juventus will not exercise Demiral's purchase option, and the player will return to Juventus and await + mull over his future.
I guess things can change and nobody gets everything right but he’s definitely gone hard on a couple of stories this summer where the opposite eventually happened. Ironically it probably works better for him to be more vague as opposed to declaring things “done” and “dead” when they aren’t.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
  • Napoli are committing to Meret as their #1 keeper from now on.
    • Ospina is now a free agent.
  • Sirigu is Napoli's primary target to back up Meret.
    • Napoli want an experienced keeper to back up Meret.
    • Should Napoli fail to bring in Sirigu, then they'll target a foreign keeper.
Ospina would be good back up keeper for us, at 33 he has a few years left at least.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Lo Celso on the market: details on Relevo.

Tottenham are looking for a big sale: around €30m.

Villarreal want to keep him, but do not intend to pay that amount.

The player, delighted to stay in yellow.

The signing for Villarreal could go on for a long time: the easiest solution, a loan with compulsory purchase.

The Argentinian was offered to Atleti in the last few weeks but, for the moment, there is nothing more.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman

Mainly been linked with Dortmund. I'd want him for United if we're looking at a left back. Possibly the best crossing left back in the game. Assist for Kimmich goal tonight. Probably Germany's starting LB for the next decade.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Mané-Bayern, next.

The player's will is clear: Bayern yes or yes.

The clubs are still negotiating.

The English club is asking for a minimum of 40 million [Euros] fixed plus 5 [million].

Bayern, underneath, still does not reach that amount. But it has been improving its proposal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Talks with Real Madrid are now well advanced for an extension of Vinicius Junior. The Madrid club hope to complete the deal in the coming weeks. Madrid offer a contract until 2028. The player would prefer to commit to a shorter term.

ti vu

Anyone have an updated knowledge of Juventus squad non-EU player quota?

If Juventus got the issue with quota, perhaps it's a potential for hard bargain. We're linked with Demiral not long ago, weren't we?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Gattuso will soon speak again with Gayà, Soler and Guedes to clarify their futures. In the meantime, there are already very specific positions to strengthen. Politano is very much liked, but it is almost impossible due to his high salary. Mingueza, offered and nothing more. Demme, for the moment, nothing.
Gattuso's Valencia already has a market plan.

The priority is to sign a left-footed right winger. Then they need to find a quick defender and a midfielder.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Hoffenheim is negotiating with FC Zürich for Wilfried Gnonto. Hoffenheim's current head coach, Andre Breitenreiter, was Zürich's head coach last season and won the league title with them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

On Dybala:
  • No agreement yet
  • Inter's offer: 4-year contract; €5m/year (net)
  • Dybala wants 6-6.5 million Euros per year (net) + bonuses
    • He earned €6.3m/year at Juventus

Widow

On Dybala:
  • No agreement yet
  • Inter's offer: 4-year contract; €5m/year (net)
  • Dybala wants 6-6.5 million Euros per year (net) + bonuses
    • He earned €6.3m/year at Juventus
Dybala and Lukaku? Maybe someone is leaving? I know they lost Perisic but neither of those look like his replacement.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Dybala and Lukaku? Maybe someone is leaving? I know they lost Perisic but neither of those look like his replacement.
They play with two strikers, so just adding some quality depth, especially given Sanchez's likely departure this summer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He'll be wasted at PSG. I had hoped he was a player we could have a go for.
I like watching Scamacca play, but I can't shake off this thought that he's not so disciplined with his movement and positioning. I feel like he'll be at his best when he's allowed to play his game, and if a coach would try to give him a more disciplined role, then he'll not be as influential.

With that said, he has the potential, and even someone like Isak got good enough to play a more disciplined role; I just think that Scamacca needs some more work to refine his overall game at this time. He might not get that at PSG given their culture.
Lautaro Martínez keeps getting linked to other clubs despite the player wanting to stay. I think the consistent interest in him means that Inter are possibly trying to line up a successor to him in case he leaves. Besides that, Inzaghi prefers to play with a front 2. So far, they have Dzeko, Correa, and Lautaro (both Alexis and Caicedo left the club), so bringing in both Lukaku and Dybala makes sense here.

For the Perisic successor, they are working to bring in Raoul Bellanova.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
What is it with Inter and players absolutely desperate to stay there? I've never been to Milan, but I've never heard much about AC Milan having players begging to stay/sogn for them?

Anyone able to shed some light on this?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
What is it with Inter and players absolutely desperate to stay there? I've never been to Milan, but I've never heard much about AC Milan having players begging to stay/sogn for them?

Anyone able to shed some light on this?
Climate and scenery can't be buy.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Takvim (for the links) and Hürriyet (for the quotes)

Kim Min-jae when asked about his future
There may be attractive offers. However, I am happy at Fenerbahçe right now. We have important goals. I do not want to let my team down. Therefore, I am not thinking about a transfer at the moment.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Roig Negueroles: as of today we have not negotiated or made any offer for Lo Celso, nor has Tottenham proposed anything to us. We are not negotiating, because to make such an operation, first there must be departures. It is not true what is being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.