Transfer Tweets - Europe - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Why would Arsenal need another playmaker?
ESR is now seen as a LW and if Odegaard is not on one or rested, our next playmaker is named Granit Xhaka.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
  • One of the players that PSG put as part of the package was Julian Draxler.
  • Chelsea are interested in Dumfries, Skriniar, and Bastoni.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Lille ask for €8m.
  • Roma's last offer: €5.5m
    • Roma are willing to close the deal, which suggests that they will raise their offer.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
After their experience with Schulz I'm surprised they're going after Raum because the strengths and weaknesses are pretty much the same.

Both were good going forward, maybe you can argue that Raum has been better than Schulz was, but weak defensively and, most importantly, both played in predominantly 5-at-the-back systems at Hoffenheim before moving to Dortmund and subsequently struggled playing with 4 at the back.

Raum has similar weaknesses in defense and I don't think it's suited to a LB position, but is certainly great at LWB.
This talk of a €30+m release clause next year and Hoffenheim holding the cards this summer doesn't make me believe it's likely that Dortmund will sign him in the coming weeks.
But having said that left backs are scarce all around, when looking for a new one it's always going to be more "pick your poison" than identifying someone perfect.

SaboTaj

Raw talent wise really good, fits the profile of Smith - Rowe and Odegaard. Obviously raw and Premier League is a major step up, so he needs time.
Between him and Vitinha who would you say:
1) Is the better player currently (or playing at a higher level currently)?
2) Has the higher ceiling?

JuriM

ForeverRed1

Liverpool selling mane in the last year of his contract for 42 million is good business from them. Explains where the darwin money has come from and why they got that done real quick along with carvalho and Diaz last season. They see something coming and they act swift.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
It makes me angry when I see this. Clubs like City and Liverpool are signing quality players like Jesus, Mane, Sane etc, getting good service out of them and then selling them on for profit. Meanwhile the mouth breathing morons running United are struggling to sign players, overpaying mediocrity and when they don't work out, sending them on loans while subsidizing wages. No fecking wonder we are in a mire.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Even Liverpool losing one of their best players turns into United bashing.

youmeletsfly

It makes me angry when I see this. Clubs like City and Liverpool are signing quality players like Jesus, Mane, Sane etc, getting good service out of them and then selling them on for profit. Meanwhile the mouth breathing morons running United are struggling to sign players, overpaying mediocrity and when they don't work out, sending them on loans while subsidizing wages. No fecking wonder we are in a mire.
While I agree with that, there are other points you need to take into consideration.

Bayern is known to not overpay. Mane wants to go there as he's looking for a challenge and has 1 year left on his contract.

Our club used to be shit at transfers either buying or selling. At this moment, we don't know what is happening as there is a new club structure.

Please stop believing the shit you see in the media or your heads will explode one day. We and the papers don't know what's happening behind the scene since them setup changes were done.

We all know why this club is in a mire, we all know it was shit at getting players and selling them on a profit. It's a bit annoying to come in here daily and read the same shit all over again, no offense.

We have a new manager with a new club structure, enjoy that and stop believing that getting players in is like in Fifa. This club is in a position where it needs players and everyone knows that. It's the moment they don't need to be rinsed, otherwise the so called "rebuild" will be quickly fecked.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
While I agree with that, there are other points you need to take into consideration.

Bayern is known to not overpay. Mane wants to go there as he's looking for a challenge and has 1 year left on his contract.

Our club used to be shit at transfers either buying or selling. At this moment, we don't know what is happening as there is a new club structure.

Please stop believing the shit you see in the media or your heads will explode one day. We and the papers don't know what's happening behind the scene since them setup changes were done.

We all know why this club is in a mire, we all know it was shit at getting players and selling them on a profit. It's a bit annoying to come in here daily and read the same shit all over again, no offense.

We have a new manager with a new club structure, enjoy that and stop believing that getting players in is like in Fifa. This club is in a position where it needs players and everyone knows that. It's the moment they don't need to be rinsed, otherwise the so called "rebuild" will be quickly fecked.
Anyone buying into this whole rebuild shtick is burying their head deeper in the sand than before.

youmeletsfly

Anyone buying into this whole rebuild shtick is burying their head deeper in the sand than before.
Of course you don't "buy" into it, but I'm sick of only seeing the negative shit around here. It's like the whole forum turned into an emo generation.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Of course you don't "buy" into it, but I'm sick of only seeing the negative shit around here. It's like the whole forum turned into an emo generation.
If you can find positives after a season where we finished 35 points off the top, knocked out of all cup competitions early, cancelled the consultancy of the mid-term manager who suggested turning over the entire squad, only to follow it up with a month of inaction in the transfer market, please go ahead and post them.

youmeletsfly

If you can find positives after a season where we finished 35 points off the top, knocked out of all cup competitions early, cancelled the consultancy of the mid-term manager who suggested turning over the entire squad, only to follow it up with a month of inaction in the transfer market, please go ahead and post them.
Yep, there are positives, don't me mad:
- got rid of two absolutely useless managers in the last year
- got rid of a lot of deadwood that needed clearing like 4 seasons ago
- if rumors are true, they're also looking to replace AWB and DDG, basically two players stealing a living here for quite a while, both not able to control a football despite being paid millions.
- got a promising manager in
- Woodward left
- the Instagram bitches like Pogba and Lingard left. If Rashford follows suit soon, please god help us just a bit.(even though he can be useful here and there)
- there is restructuring inside the club, which is good, even if it's for PR reasons

Of course the organizational changes won't suddenly transform the club to make quick and good transfers, good business decisions, etc, but it is a step forward from the absolutely incredible levels of nepotism and stupidity shown in the last 10 years.

The quicker "the Man United way" dies and it's replaced with good organization and basically some proper business management, United will be back. I know you lot want it now, tomorrow, but it won't happen.

Zoo

Work during the coming period will focus on Lewandowski, Kounde, Bernardo. Xavi wishes to get them, the administration will fight for that despite the difficulty of the matter so far

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Inter closes in the next few hours the signing of Kristjan Asllani, from Empoli. Work is being done on a loan for 4 million [Euros] and a purchase obligation that reaches 10 [million Euros].

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Despite a Reims-Newcastle deal and a contractual agreement between the player and the club, there is no guarantee that Ekitike will join the north of England, according to our information. He would like to have all possible opportunities on the table before deciding.
  • PSG are interested but are waiting for their new manager.
  • Most of the interested German clubs aren't able to respond to Newcastle's offer for now.
  • Newcastle United will move onto options if they can't get Ekitike.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The first report:
The talks are well advanced: Schalke promotion hero Ko Itakura is about to move to Gladbach. Contract ready to be signed for 4 years is available. Still details to be clarified.

Status
Not open for further replies.