Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
This Romero guy started the whole United thing and said it was practically done. He's proved himself to be an absolute shithousery muppet and his tweets have no credibility.
Yeah get his tweets booted once and for all
Yeah we only like him if he posts positive news about Man Utd! The second he tweets bad news, be gone!

......maybe that's what was true at the time and as time has gone on Chelsea have got interested and FDJ's head has been turned and now that's the truth. Funny how real life works. We can't go "blacklisting" every source that we don't agree with or reports bad news against us. Jheeze.

croadyman

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a player to fail as much as I’m starting to wish it for De Jong. United is turning me into an absolute bitter dickhead
Players have to shoulder blame for it failing because they are why we aren't in the Champions League

croadyman

Yeah we only like him if he posts positive news about Man Utd! The second he tweets bad news, be gone!

......maybe that's what was true at the time and as time has gone on Chelsea have got interested and FDJ's head has been turned and now that's the truth. Funny how real life works. We can't go "blacklisting" every source that we don't agree with or reports bad news against us. Jheeze.
He has wound us up all summer with that things are happening garbage, now loving rubbing our faces right in it

2E_MUFC

If he's milked it then so what, not his fault people like you wet their pants and takes everything he says as gospel.
Who said I believed what he said? The idea of this page is that tweets are posted by reliable people. Something he is not clearly? Not hard to understand.

2E_MUFC

Because maybe that's what was true at the time and as time has gone on Chelsea have got interested and FDJ's head has been turned and now that's the truth. Funny how real life works. We can't go "blacklisting" every source that we don't agree with or reports bad news against us. Jheeze.
Or maybe he’s milked tweets regarding United, the whole summer to get more followers and to become more popular? How about not giving these time wasters the attention they crave. Jheeze.

lsd

The Oracle
Are people really moaning now that supposed In the knows were stringing then along when they spent all summer posting nonsense after nonsense in the De Jong thread just to get over a thousand pages

croadyman

Are people really moaning now that supposed In the knows were stringing then along when they spent all summer posting nonsense after nonsense in the De Jong thread just to get over a thousand pages
I can handle that part it's going to a league rival that makes me feel depressed about it

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
EtH turned down the chance to sign Wijnaldum apparently

Syphon Wallet

Might finally get rashford out of the starting lineup
This is what people are missing, we need Sancho on the right, Martial striker.... After that the options for the left are absolutely rancid, Rashford is a terrible player for a couple of years now.

NewYorkRed

No better than 'prime' Walcott, absolutely woud love to have Gakpo competing with him
Honestly right now I would on current form, walcott may actually have been a much better finisher than him. He really has fallen off a cliff.

Von Mistelroum

This is what people are missing, we need Sancho on the right, Martial striker.... After that the options for the left are absolutely rancid, Rashford is a terrible player for a couple of years now.
Can't disagree about Rashford but if you're expecting Martial to show preseason form in the actual season then you're in for a rude awakening. He'll be a complete waste of space as usual.

RedDevilQuebecois

Outages on Twitter are hitting a high right now. It may take some time before we can have access to anything there.

lysglimt

Scout
Gakpo is a no-brainer for me - well worth the gamble if we can get him for £30-40 million - he is a player that easily could develop into something special. And I love a striker who actually has a tremendous shot

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Gakpo is a no-brainer for me - well worth the gamble if we can get him for £30-40 million - he is a player that easily could develop into something special. And I love a striker who actually has a tremendous shot
Agreed. Hopefully we manage to pull it off.

Donut

Greenwood replacement?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Doesn’t he play wide left?

Think Sancho looks better on the left than the right personally (whereas Antony (one of our many transfer interests) was right sided?)

lysglimt

Scout
Doesn’t he play wide left?

Think Sancho looks better on the left than the right personally (whereas Antony (one of our many transfer interests) was right sided?)
Every game I see him - he starts on the left and moves centrally before unleashing a shot. As someone else said earlier in this thread - he will end up centrally sooner or later

aeh1991

I would also prefer a RW instead of Gakpo to have Sancho as the fixed starter on both sides and the new one to rotate with Rashford and the youngsters (like Garnacho) for the other spot. Diaby would be a good option as he is left footed and can play both sides as well. Also very differe type to Sancho as a speedy winger, whereas Gakpo seems to be just a better Rashford(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.