Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaveyDavey

It's really depressing that we've so quickly ended up going for the top teams' cast-offs and stop-gap journeyman players again. When we signed Malacia I thought we may finally be moving to a model of picking up young hungry players that can grow with the team. Looking at the business PSG are doing now that they have Campos making decisions is what I was hoping we'd be doing.

Lynty

At this point I might drive Old Trafford and submit my CV for the striker vacancy.

red_de_pologne

"But still needing sign-off from his Mother."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is this a transfer or parental permission for attending a school field trip?
Mommy mommy can I please sign for United, pleeeease?

They're not in the CL, you'd be playing with Fred and McTominay, I do not want to hear any of it, to your room!

Dr. StrangeHate

It's not even about Arnoutovic at this point, it's that United isn't a football club anymore, it's a vehicle to sell content, advertising and merchandise. Why not get randomtwittercnut43455 to pick the team every week?
Didn't know you followed me. Thanks.

Sweet Square

They're not in the CL, you'd be playing with Fred and McTominay, I do not want to hear any of it, to your room!
Rabiot agent is his mum. So the story is United have yet to meet a agreement with player agent. It’s weird how the press keep framing this transfer.

Also pure shite patter.

acnumber9

25 PL appearances 4 goals - not a 1 in 5 ratio
FACT
It’s one season. He played 1233 minutes. That’s less than 14 full matches. His career record in the premier league is a goal every 3.47 appearances. FACT.

Tiber

Chelsea is objectively a significantly more appealing option than United.

Though if he has no interest in coming here then United should have pulled out long ago and signed an alterative option instead of wasting the entire summer like they did with Sancho previously.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Something odd about your own mother being your agent.

Plenty players have family members their agents. What's so weird about it?

Loony BoB

If I wanted someone to be an agent for me with employer salary discussions you bet your arse I'd not mind my mum doing it, she'd get me a better deal than my dad would xD Dad would be like "Work for a lower wage, it builds character".

UTD_Since_1978

I'll be honest with you, some of the players linked with a move to UTD over the past 5 days or so is not filling me with any excitement at all.

lysglimt

Scout
Oh we are back to "weighing up" - by the summer of 2024 we might be ready to make a bid :)

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
If we sign fecking Morata I might just take this season off :lol: what the hell is this club doing.
Bloody hell
I hope you both understand that United didn't approach Atletico Madrid for Morata here. "Have been offered" indicates that the player's agents came to United letting him know of his availability. This makes sense as we were in contact with his entourage back when we signed Lukaku. Whether we take up the offer and start talks with Atletico Madrid remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.