Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

He isn't going to Chelsea.. Barca muppets have been trying to force him out for months.

Red00012

It’s one season. He played 1233 minutes. That’s less than 14 full matches. His career record in the premier league is a goal every 3.47 appearances. FACT.
Less than 14 full games because he stinks the place out but if you want to start adding minutes played to justify yourself please do

Red Ten

Hope he flops and Chelsea gets relegated
If anybody is going to get relegated it’s us. I‘ve been supporting them since 1963 & the mess that’s playing out now all feels very familiar to the early 70s & the inevitable drop. They are sleepwalking to the edge of the cliff & they will still be coming out with that Biggest Club in the World bullshit.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
The club is signing dross the club is Amin shambles, are we going to continently forget we signed Malacia, Martinez and Eriksen, three very good players? Rabiot would be another decent addition as well as one or two more and that’s a good window.

Crimson King

I mean I'd hardly describe Chelsea as 'stable'. Even before Abramovich had to go into hiding, they had a tendency to sack the manager every year. None of their transfer flops get highlighted as much as ours either, they've just sacked Werner off to Leipzig and loaned one of the most expensive strikers in the world to Inter.

The only way they're more stable at the moment is that they have a deeper squad, owners that aren't parasitic, and a manager who's been there longer than 5 minutes!

Oh, I guess they are more stable right now then...

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I mean I'd hardly describe Chelsea as 'stable'. Even before Abramovich had to go into hiding, they had a tendency to sack the manager every year. None of their transfer flops get highlighted as much as ours.

The only way they're more stable at the moment is that they have a deeper squad, owners that aren't parasitic, and a manager who's been there longer than 5 minutes!

Oh, I guess they are more stable right now then...
Chelsea have been consistently successful throughout the managerial changes unfortunately so they are much more of a sure bet than we are. They are willing to do what it takes to be successful. We are not. They are a football club, we are a business.

acnumber9

Less than 14 full games because he stinks the place out but if you want to start adding minutes played to justify yourself please do
It’s not a case of justifying myself. He has a considerably better scoring record than 1 in 5. You’re just making yourself look an idiot.

TsuWave

I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a player to fail as much as I’m starting to wish it for De Jong. United is turning me into an absolute bitter dickhead

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Because he said he was joining United weeks ago and has played on it and milked it for everything it’s worth, maybe?
Because maybe that's what was true at the time and as time has gone on Chelsea have got interested and FDJ's head has been turned and now that's the truth. Funny how real life works. We can't go "blacklisting" every source that we don't agree with or reports bad news against us. Jheeze.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The club is signing dross the club is Amin shambles, are we going to continently forget we signed Malacia, Martinez and Eriksen, three very good players? Rabiot would be another decent addition as well as one or two more and that’s a good window.
Very good players? Malacia and Martinez may well become that but right now are incredibly unproven.

Eriksen....I will give you. He's proven he's quality.

Michael T

Gakpo? Another left sided winger? We just need a couple more left sided attacking players, then we'll have a whole team of them and we'll be finally able to run circles around the opposition - it's a process...

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I don’t think I’ve ever wanted a player to fail as much as I’m starting to wish it for De Jong. United is turning me into an absolute bitter dickhead
Welcome to my church brother or sister. We have no rules other than hate every other club and everything they do or say.

Tiber

Gakpo? Another left sided winger? We just need a couple more left sided attacking players, then we'll have a whole team of them and we'll be finally able to run circles around the opposition - it's a process...
Might finally get rashford out of the starting lineup

roseguy64

So much for ETH starting work early.
We did. But it's clear that EtH's list of targets are all gone/not possible except FDJ.

Everyone we're being linked to now is likely who the other voices are now pushing. Probably the board has said it's better to move to a different list of targets rather than sticking to the old plan.

Lee565

If this window ends with no de Jong then ultimately the window has been a failure and that has to fall at the feet of ten hag for prolonging the pursuit of him all summer an leaving us in limbo over chasing alternative quality signings

ThanksBoss26

So having missed the rumour mill today then - it sounds like we're definitely in for Rabiot, Savic, and Gakpo and being linked with Morata. Arnautovic deal is dead. That about right?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So having missed the rumour mill today then - it sounds like we're definitely in for Rabiot, Savic, and Gakpo and being linked with Morata. Arnautovic deal is dead. That about right?
That's close to a good summary. On both SMS and Gakpo, I'll say that United have yet to make a move for them but are seriously interested now. The Morata link is generated through the player's camp and not the club.

Price: £35m

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.