Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woziak

:lol: Don't blame you.
This is Cassemeiro and Eriksen and then another Playmaker next summer, Fred and Mctominay are not getting much game time and if Bruno doesn’t improve quickly he’s sitting in the bench as well, Sancho can play as a 10 all day long.

zbcrow15

Dest would be very underwhelming.
Dest, if healthy, will be a great addition to the squad. I think he will easily take Dalot's spot. Can also play as a LB if needed. There is a reason that he was chased by Bayern and Barca after playing under ETH. He fits the style he is trying to implement very well. He is very tidy with the ball, very progressive going forward and can beat his man off the dribble and has a good passing range as well for a RB (not TAA level). Having Casemiro to cover when he gets forward will obviously help him as he is inconsistent as a defender but going forward he is so fun to watch.

Reactions: Penna

fezzerUTD

Need gakpo for the left and antony for the right. Need to rid out rashford and sancho, both wasters.

rajds89

Need gakpo for the left and antony for the right. Need to rid out rashford and sancho, both wasters.
Both Rashford and Sancho have had better seasons and put up better numbers than both Gakpo and Antony in higher quality leagues.

I wouldn’t want to sign either of them if it were to replace the two we already have.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
We don’t really have the numbers at present to let him leave, as much as I’d love it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It'd be absolutely daft loaning McTom out before we've even signed Casemiro!

Let's see how line-ups and results got for a few weeks first.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Why are we so shit at just selling players?
I assume it’s because the level of club that would be interested in our deadwood cannot afford the wages they demand. Our own fault for paying silly money to average players.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
We don’t really have the numbers at present to let him leave, as much as I’d love it.
We’ll have Casemiro, Fred, Garner (if not loaned), Dvdb, Eriksen, Bruno … and Savage, Iqbal making progress this season.

If we could get £25m+, I’d be ok with him going. Especially if we throw that money at another decent player

Status
Not open for further replies.