Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

Should be a great signing. He's still a world class dm. I'm a little wary, moreso due to how these type of signings have tended to go in the past for us rather than anything to do with Casemiro himself. On paper he should have everything we need in a dm. I have some concerns about his age, the wage and length of contract, but he should be at a high level for another 2 years at least, and hopefully we'll have a proper scout team in place at that stage who can find his heir apparent for the role. Absolutely massive upgrade on the likes of Rabiot.

roseguy64

If we are signing De Jong too which I still think there’s a chance we’d have 7 midfielders plus Iqbal and Garner. One of Donny and Scott would leave surely.
7 midfielders is fine for 3 spots. Casemiro, FDJ and Bruno as starters with Eriksen, VDB, Fred and McTominay being rotation options.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Imagine we go from mcfred to CasDJ
Would arguably be the biggest upgrade of a combination of players in premier league history.
However, you'd imagine these "up to 3 other players" won't include him.

Probably 2 attackers and a right back?

Tiber

Oh... oh no... how sad :(
I feel like he could play a role as squad player. Should never be a regular starter again.

Would be delighted if this signing means we get rid of Fred by this time next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.