g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackman2210

Utd have probably saved £50m a year in wages and if Ronaldo goes that’s another £24m in wages. AWB and Bailey Also going should be close to another £12m saved. Not to be sniffed at. If we shell out big fees but pay low(ish) wages then we could spend huge fees and have less yearly outgoings wage wise. It cripples us when we do the big fee / big wage purchases.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This champions league obsession.
As if having 6 games in one competition for Ajax overrides playing for United for triple the salary.

lysglimt

Scout
Becks wasn’t exciting, couldn’t beat his man and had no great tricks. But his crossing and dead ball ability were exceptional.
Ronaldo & Nani were our last really exciting right wingers.
Victoria thought he was.....

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I like Ajax and always will, but there’s no need for their manager to take shots like these.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I like Ajax and always will, but there’s no need for their manager to take shots like these.
In fairness, it must be super annoying for these sort of clubs to get good teams together, and just be ravaged by bigger league teams repeatedly.

Josep Dowling

Frustrating for the fans, yes. For the club, it's their business model
Hardly the clubs fault their league can’t compete with the finances of the Premier League. I think it’s unprofessional by the Ajax manager but unfortunately these quips will keep happening until the club sorts itself out.

cyberman

Maybe it's 2 forwards

There's supposed to be 4 or 5 new signings before the window closes

Cody/Antony
A RB
A CM
A GK
I just think we need two wide forwards or we are one injury away from having no cover for the other two. It’s that precarious. Imagine having Elanga as the only cover for each wing (as much as I like him it’s not his spot imo) Even then Rashford will probably be emergency cover for the 9 position since we are one injury away there to having that exact same situation with one old / injury prone player for one position.
We really are disgustingly thin

bucky

Just did an interview on Sky dismissing all the speculation of the past week.
Oh okay. Missed that. Thanks!

Would not lose any sleep if he did to be honest if we get Antony and Gakpo.
Same here. Although I do think there are better players to replace him or increase our competition for places than Gakpo, even if I think he's good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.