Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascell

Sunderland seem to be playing 3-5-2 in their game today. Don't like that for Amad. Assume he would play in the front 2 if he starts at all
Whoever sorted this loan out needs sacking, it's yet again, another farcical loan.

If whoever agreed the deal on our side had done their due diligence, they'd have seen that they already have a left footed winger warming the bench in Patrick Roberts. If that's not enough, he'll be managed by hoofball Tony Mowbray.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Everton could have a midfield of Garner and Gana.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • United are open to numerous youth loan departures today.
  • Ethan Galbraith is attracting interest from multiple English and Scottish clubs.
  • United wants to send Shoretire out on loan.
  • Mengi and Bernard were set to be loaned out before getting injured.
  • Will Fish is promised a loan move after signing a new contract in July.
  • Both Kovar and Bishop can possibly stay even though United previously worked to loan both players out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
  • Ethan Galbraith is attracting interest from multiple English and Scottish clubs.
  • Both Kovar and Bishop can possibly stay even though United previously worked to loan both players out.
My boys Wycombe thought they had a deal with Bishop, with him reportedly having signed up for accommodation locally.
Unfortunately United pissed everyone about, so we had to go elsewhere.

avgp_1

Hope Galbraith gets a decent Championship loan

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Dubravka joins United on a loan + conditional purchase obligation based on a high number of appearances

klayton88

I'd like to give my thanks to all the contributors to the tweets thread this summer. You did gods work and the new ability to filter it to just united related tweets is a great addition.

Red Rash

Sad to see Garner leaving as I hoped he would get a chance, with Chong I understand it as he is well down the pecking order and needs regular games.

The fees are super low though which is ok if we put decent sell on fees for all the academy players we sell as a lot go on to be good premier league players

Suv666

Shout out to @mazhar13 for being the twitter god and everyone else who contributed.

Great feature this filtering just the Utd related tweets.

Robertd0803

I'd like to give my thanks to all the contributors to the tweets thread this summer. You did gods work and the new ability to filter it to just united related tweets is a great addition.
100% this. Being able to view just the United related tweets has been wonderfully helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.