Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Tarrou

It’ll not be a top striker that’s for sure
Nah it won’t, but we need something.. even if it’s just a Depay

without one out top four chances seem impossible

we’d be relying on a miracle of martial staying fit and in form

from the Glazers perspective it’s a no brainer, it’s not their money and just more debt on the balance sheet, which won’t impact the valuation much if at all

Deery

Dreary
Nah it won’t, but we need something.. even if it’s just a Depay

without one out top four chances seem impossible

we’d be relying on a miracle of martial staying fit and in form

from the Glazers perspective it’s a no brainer, it’s not their money and just more debt on the balance sheet, which won’t impact the valuation much if at all
I’d take Depay right now, I even think he’d be a decent option at low value.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Why help Barca out by taking a bang average player off their hands just to end up being stuck with him ourselves? C’mon now, we’re past all this shite by now surely.
6 month contract to get us through the rest of the season and with new owners. His wage will prevent the Glazers taking more money out of the club.

SecondFig

Why help Barca out by taking a bang average player off their hands just to end up being stuck with him ourselves? C’mon now, we’re past all this shite by now surely.
He's only 28, and if we can get him on a free and a short contract, he'd add some depth. But I'd agree that he'd be a pretty underwhelming signing - honestly, I'd rather of kept Cavani

X