Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Translation, "I don't have a clue on United transfers as usual, but I'll try sound like I do".

croadyman

I think creative players he meant. Whoever is available on deadline day, Ten Hag will be hanging out of his car window talking to Geoff Shreeves in some club car park.
Couldn't do Tielemans on loan deal as already got two domestic ones. Maybe we are going for Reus on deadline day. How that guy hasn't retired with the injury problems I don't know.

Wouldn't be averse to one for Thuram but suspect Chelsea are still doing a permanent deal there under the radar quietly.

Do people think we need another forward option or midfield option (CDM/AM cover) more just out of interest.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This is why I don't like tweets from aggregator sites and why they should be banned imo.

They pluck parts of sentence out of full context so they can generate content for their Twitter followers.
And then people moan about the reporters.

Dr. StrangeHate

Our lack of activity is basically a final **** you by the glazers after bleeding the club dry. Truly one of the worst owners in football.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That Tweet from Fabrizio is from a Youtube video he did. He doesn't say much, sounded like he was guessing off ETH's quote about need 1 more player.

Poor from utdreport again.

Mihai

I am assuming this means we are looking for cut price deals with clubs desperate to sell players (maybe on final 6 months of their contracts?) or to loan them out to save on wages.
This means Romano is trying to keep his followers engaged until the end of the transfer window.

Nero

If he's going on loan, and if he has a future here, then it has to be to an English team. These foreign loans are always shit.

Borussia Teeth

If he's going on loan, and if he has a future here, then it has to be to an English team. These foreign loans are always shit.
I disagree, an English loan would be preferable but game time is the most important thing. I'd rather him play every week in Spain, than be on the bench for an English club.

red_de_pologne

Some groundbreaking stuff from Romano as per usual.

Guy comes up with most vague, obvious statements, it's embarrassing.

croadyman

Some groundbreaking stuff from Romano as per usual.

Guy comes up with most vague, obvious statements, it's embarrassing.
Seems to me that Sesko is above Vlahovic on our shortlist which is surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.