Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik the Red

Elanga to Barcelona would be a complete waste of time. At least he could go to Everton, they lack any wide players with a pulse.
We could do a swap with Barcelona, Elanga for Raphina.

Whilst we are at it, we could also offer them VDB for FDJ, and Leicester may be interested in swapping Tielemans for Maguire. All loan deals, so shouldn't cost us much, and would massively improve us (OK, I know an injured DVB for FDJ is never going to happen, but the other two might be a good solution for all concerned.

prateik

The club would have known about this possibility for a few days now.. Its not something that has sprung up a few hours before the deadline.
If we want someone, there wouldve been time.. lets see what happens..

Does anyone have any idea what impact, if any, would missing out on the CL have on the clubs valuation?

I feel spending a bit to secure top 4 would be in the Glazers best interest.. but who knows whats happening behind the scenes.

ShinjiNinja26

If Barca are after Elanga we should use it as an opportunity to get someone like Kessie on loan to cover Eriksen. Different type of midfielder but we could certainly use the bodies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
If Barca are after Elanga we should use it as an opportunity to get someone like Kessie on loan to cover Eriksen. Different type of midfielder but we could certainly use the bodies.
Just had a look at Barcelona's squad. They only have six midfielders and I assume they play three every game. No chance they're loaning out a midfielder unfortunately.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
it's over folks. Ten Hag just more of less confirmed no more signings in his press conference after talking about the blow of losing Eriksen.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
That news is a joke tbh, they are making use of the mass hysteria amongst fans. Injury happened Saturday so United have known for 3 days, they are making it sound like we found out this hour & are now running around

Barthez

it's over folks. Ten Hag just more of less confirmed no more signings in his press conference after talking about the blow of losing Eriksen.
Sooner the rat tailed Glazer and his siblings are out of this club the better! Makes me sick

Slevs

likes to play with penises
We already have Butland and Weghorst on loan. We can do a third loan? Isn’t that against the rules?
I believe so? The rule says only 2 domestic loans. You can do a loan from a club abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.