Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Don't we already have two loans?
We can’t loan any more players I think
We already have Butland and Weghorst on loan. We can do a third loan? Isn’t that against the rules?
I believe so? The rule says only 2 domestic loans. You can do a loan from a club abroad.
2 domestic loans only.

So can do 1 more domestic loan (Weghorst is from Championship. Domestic = 2 from same league) and no limits from abroad if I remember correctly.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
2 domestic loans only.

So can do 1 more domestic loan (Weghorst is from Championship. Domestic = 2 from same league) and no limits from abroad if I remember correctly.
Surely domestic means England, and not tied to your own league that you're in?

Chairman Steve

Chelsea are taking the fecking piss surely :lol: Or Bayern are using the most obvious negotiating instrument right now by name dropping them in.

prateik

Sign Butland on a permanent then.. He is out of contract in the summer and out of favor.. shouldnt cost that much.. free up the loan slot ..

Won't happen.. because we arent signing Caicedo.. but if we wanted to, we could find a way.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Sign Butland on a permanent then.. He is out of contract in the summer and out of favor.. shouldnt cost that much.. free up the loan slot ..

Won't happen.. because we arent signing Caicedo.. but if we wanted to, we could find a way.
We can still sign 2 it's from the same league, Weghorst doesn't count because he is from Championship

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Loan rules:
- Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time.
- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.
- Premier League clubs cannot loan to another Premier League club a player they have acquired in the same transfer window.
- A Premier League club may loan not more than one of its goalkeepers to another Premier League club.

With the exception of Welsh clubs competing in the competitions listed under Rule V.6.2, loans from a club in membership of another National Association do not count towards the above quotas.

[source]

So we can only loan one more player as long as Butland sticks around, which I suspect he might.

EDIT: This are rules for loans between English clubs only. Missed that part. Apologies.
See post above ^^^

EDIT: - I'm reading this as "Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time" Between 2 PREM Clubs surely?

We already have Butland and Weghorst on loan. We can do a third loan? Isn’t that against the rules?
I believe so? The rule says only 2 domestic loans. You can do a loan from a club abroad.
Don't we already have two loans?
We can’t loan any more players I think
Only from abroad.
Surely domestic means England, and not tied to your own league that you're in?

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
at least it will be resolved in a matter of hours
31st January

13:34 considering possibly preparing the bid
13:45 considering the bid
14:00 drafting the bid
14:47 checking the bid
15:13 posting the bid 2nd class

7th February

2nd class letter arrives at the Allianz Arena offices

TheReligion

Abusive
So it seems contrary to what we’ve all been thinking perhaps the club have been working on a deal after all and held back the Eriksen news?

Sabitzer gathering pace

Erik the Red

31st January

13:34 considering possibly preparing the bid
13:45 considering the bid
14:00 drafting the bid
14:47 checking the bid
15:13 posting the bid 2nd class

7th February

2nd class letter arrives at the Allianz Arena offices
They could try the fax machine!!!

SAFMUTD

Why would Bayern sell? He’s surplus to requirements there?
He's not a starter for them, the starters are Musiala, Goretzka and Kimmich (all three younger than him) plus they have Gravenberch who also doesn't play much.

sparx99

I don’t even think we will have a good summer window. All we have done is replace players, yes with some who are better but we hardly strengthened. We lost 6 players including the 1 we won’t mention and signed 5. We lost Ronaldo and signed Weghorst. I long for the day we actually add to the squad.
New owners or not, until we have best in class people running the club I see nothing but us faffing about in the summer also, throwing out as many excuses as possible hoping one will stick. My money will be on the new owners didn’t have enough time.
Its always one in one out. The only way to ‘strengthen’ would be if we had not been using all 25 squad places. Seeing as we do you have sell or loan players out to add to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.