Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Encouraging

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Now that we have our own United thread we can really reinforce that we aren't really getting up to much thus far :lol:
Everyday shit journalists add a new obscure name to Chelsea. Woke up this morning to Dumfries. They could at least make up someone good we are not going to sign anytime soon.

Banat

Not sure what to make of this, I voted 'get rid' in the other thread. He obviously has his limitations and is far from world class player (nor he will ever be) but Ole made him play through his injuries, so injury-free and motivated Rashford under a proper coach (big question mark) might actually come good.

Hoof the ball

Source:
Manchester United are considering the possibility of monitoring the situation of offering Garnacho a contract renewal. Sources claim that United have offered Juventus (an interested party) the sum of 80m + 20 in bonuses to not make an approach for the player.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We should be looking at Rafael Leao ourselves if he is open to leaving Milan.

youmeletsfly

Not sure what to make of this, I voted 'get rid' in the other thread. He obviously has his limitations and is far from world class player (nor he will ever be) but Ole made him play through his injuries, so injury-free and motivated Rashford under a proper coach (big question mark) might actually come good.
I voted to get rid as well, but if he can recover some form and fix his dire attitude, he can still be a useful player.

By now I think all of us know what his top level is, but there are other areas with issues and Marcus is one of the lesser ones at the moment.

Elcabron

Hopefully nothing too crazy. Keep his feet on the ground and keep him working as hard as he has been. I feel like he still has a really long way to go. We’ve been too quick to over promote youth when the first team is stuttering.
5 year 150k pw contract incoming.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
:lol: that's got to be a troll. No one can conceivably think United and Liverpool are suddenly going to start doing transfer business...and Ten Hag is going to kick off his turnaround by signing a Liverpool squaddie sicknote?

Fantastic journalism.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
:lol: that's got to be a troll. No one can conceivably think United and Liverpool are suddenly going to start doing transfer business...and Ten Hag is going to kick off his turnaround by signing a Liverpool squaddie sicknote?

Fantastic journalism.
I had to post the tweet, so we could show our disgust before moving on.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Randomly looked at bettingnodds yesterday for our transfers after thinking its only FDJ that has really been heavily rumoured and noticed Oxlade was better odds to join us than Rice which gave me a chuckle. Maybe this is why

Status
Not open for further replies.