Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
fecking hell, seems it's always a bumpy road for us to develop youth these days. I thought he'd be in the first team by now tbh given how good he looked in the youth levels.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 2:
  • Multiple clubs are interested in Amad on loan, some of which include:
    • Anderlecht
    • Besiktas
    • Numerous Championship sides, including Blackpool and Sunderland

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
There may be something in this Osimhen link then - hopefully a double loan?
There is, but none of it's being driven by Manchester United. It's all being pushed by Jorge Mendes, and Napoli are basically succumbing to his will. Unfortunately, we won't get any info from United until Jorge Mendes approaches us with Napoli's offer + other suggestions.

Tarrou

Ronaldo must be desperate at this point so he should hopefully lower his wage demands a bit, the cnut

My guess is Ronny goes there, he takes a bit of a cut and we pay 50% of the remainder. Then we buy Memphis.

Would be amazed if Osimhen happens.

Sea-Cow

Not great news he has not signed.
Another player probably frustrated with first team pathway.
It would be disappointing because I think he has the potential to be great, but I wouldn't blame him. It must be incredibly frustrating to be consistently overlooked for players that hide from the ball and struggle to pass to teammates.

Not saying he doesn't have his obvious flaws that would make any manager hesitant to play him, but in trying to put myself in his shoes I imagine he is quite frustrated.

Nero

I bet the news De Jong was on his way to London got a lot of hearts or other body parts jumping.

How does he stay at Barcelona if he won't take a salary cut?
He just stays and doesn't take a cut. He's fully entitled to.

roseguy64

Guess we still need a GK but the only target left in the news i Dubravka. Nothing to get exited about.

Had hoped they would have gotten real competition for De Gea or a young talented one that maybe had a future here.

Think I wound prefer our U21 GK being promoted. If they are not ready to cover at the age of 22 then they are never going to be able to be 1st choice later and we therefore need new GK for the U21 also.

Do not think we will bring in more 1st team starters.
It's never about them being able to cover. It's literally that it's a waste for goalies at that age to not be playing regular first team football.

That 3rd choice GK spot is for veterans or a young GK that's not yet ready to go on loan. The U23 goalies we have are past that point. They're talented enough to persevere with but they'll not progress being 3rd. Especially since goalies have less chance to play than say Garnacho being 3rd choice winger.

Canuckred64

He just stays and doesn't take a cut. He's fully entitled to.
I know he's entitled to do that but won't it screw up Barcelona's finances. He is due another big raise next year and every remaining year of his contract. It will cause Barcelona to continue to struggle with Liga's financial rules throughout his contract.

croadyman

I know he's entitled to do that but won't it screw up Barcelona's finances. He is due another big raise next year and every remaining year of his contract. It will cause Barcelona to continue to struggle with Liga's financial rules throughout his contract.
You would hope that was the case

Status
Not open for further replies.