Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
You are far to generous :drool:

I thought it was a fair offer for Marcus. Especially when we see what Kai Havertz is reportedly on.
It is, any player who scored+assisted 35-40 goals in 3 out of 4 seasons will get higher wage than that at big clubs.

I thought he will get more than that.

saik

Don't do this to yourselves guys. Telles will probably be an undisclosed fee which will be later revealed as €3.5m(not even pounds) fee with another €1.5m in bonuses.

Look at how every club thinks we are idiots and are trying to fleece us with such derogatory bids. Forest and West Ham both should definitely shove their loan bids up their asses. Fecking cnuts. :lol:

Ollie Derbyshire

Swear he was never as bad as people made out. Had a great left foot on him. Although admittedly I stopped watching towards the end of 21/22.
He was awful, no pace, this magical left foot created zero whenever I watched him which was all the time.
I was excited when we got him but dear god he was bad.

Orange Tree

Clubs like Forest and West Ham who have money but won't sign the players after a successful loan spell can just feck off.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Mainoo is one I now have really high hopes for.

Let's hope we don't have to file him amongst my other great hopes of the past, too numerous to mention

Woziak

exactly! When one consider the offers he might have received from various clubs, they definitely would be in another dimension with 500k/week. Therefore, 300k for Rashford in his prime, his age, and his huge impact he made last year, I think we can be happy the club made this deal. Also, when I think that Sancho is earning actually more than him with 350k (if I am not wrong), then it's the best deal so far!
Rashford deal will be £300/325k pw basic his goal and assist bonus could easily take that to £375/400k and I’d like to see a lot more contracts structure like this especially for attacking players, their currency is goals and assists.

Terry Chango

It is, any player who scored+assisted 35-40 goals in 3 out of 4 seasons will get higher wage than that at big clubs.

I thought he will get more than that.
Agreed. I expected him to match Jadons 350k per week

He needs to sack his agent :houllier:

Lights Out

Doesn't bode well the ridiculous expectations I'm seeing on here after a pre-season game against a reserve Leeds side.
The same was said last year after Iqbal had a half decent pre-season. Look how that turned out.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Yeah I don't expect there's any chance of getting more than £45m for those two. £70m is ridiculous for one meme and one mid table gamble.
Newcastle spent £45 million on Antony Gordon and he's not exactly a great player. Let's not forget that we're a CL club, we should really start valuing our players a lot more. Chelsea sold Havertz and Mount for £65 and £55 million whilst we're hoping and praying to make £20 million for McT. Massively undervaluing the market.

Borussia Teeth

Newcastle spent £45 million on Antony Gordon and he's not exactly a great player. Let's not forget that we're a CL club, we should really start valuing our players a lot more. Chelsea sold Havertz and Mount for £65 and £55 million whilst we're hoping and praying to make £20 million for McT. Massively undervaluing the market.
How many times ffs? We tried pulling this shit with Lingard, Romero, Rojo, Bailly and Darmian. They all ended up running down their contracts. We can't magically make clubs want to buy our shit players for big money.

Mount and Havertz are both 24 and significantly better than the likes of McTominay (although Havertz hasn't shown it in the Prem yet).

If we overvalue our players we will be complaining about the same players next summer and their value will be even lower.

Terry Chango

Sancho doesn't earn that much.
Apparently so. Multiple sites report this to be the wage.

edit - he is indeed paid very handsomely. One of the best paid players in the league, hence some fans expect a little more form him.

Idxomer

Apparently so, check google.

Multiple team stat sites report him on 350k per week.

What's your understanding ?
250k was reported after he had signed. We had both Bruno and Rashford now renew their contracts without getting those wages.

That's an indication that the 350k/week number is fabricated.

M4YON

£ conversion is 44 million +3.2 in bonuses.

Plane trackers at the ready lads.

roseguy64

250k was reported after he had signed. We had both Bruno and Rashford now renew their contracts without getting those wages.

That's an indication that the 350k/week number is fabricated.
Yeah as if Rashford and Bruno would renew and earn that much less than Sancho.

M4YON

Hojlund is the priority target but other options are under consideration — including Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani, with whom United are holding parallel discussions.

Hojlund has indicated to Atalanta that he wants to leave, with Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain also in contention for his signature.
Atalanta previously placed a €100m (£85.5m, $112m) asking price on the 20-year-old, while recent reports have suggested they want €70million (£60m, $78.7m) plus €10m in add-ons.

However, interested parties will be hopeful of negotiating a lower price with the Italian club.

The need to comply with financial fair play is expected to impact on United’s pursuit and they will likely need to raise funds from sales before completing another major acquisition.

Atalanta previously rebuffed United’s offer of money plus players for Hojlund, the Bergamo side insisting on a straight cash arrangement.
Conversations over Hojlund have been happening at the same time as negotiations for Onana as United try to stay within their summer budget, which is around £100milion.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Hojlund is the priority target but other options are under consideration — including Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani, with whom United are holding parallel discussions.

Hojlund has indicated to Atalanta that he wants to leave, with Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain also in contention for his signature.
Atalanta previously placed a €100m (£85.5m, $112m) asking price on the 20-year-old, while recent reports have suggested they want €70million (£60m, $78.7m) plus €10m in add-ons.

However, interested parties will be hopeful of negotiating a lower price with the Italian club.

The need to comply with financial fair play is expected to impact on United’s pursuit and they will likely need to raise funds from sales before completing another major acquisition.

Atalanta previously rebuffed United’s offer of money plus players for Hojlund, the Bergamo side insisting on a straight cash arrangement.
Conversations over Hojlund have been happening at the same time as negotiations for Onana as United try to stay within their summer budget, which is around £100milion.
Kolo Muani AS WELL?

Now that would be a transfer market to dream of.