Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

-Supreme-

Wow…unbelievable.

McT could do well in the Bundesliga as a 8 but surely not a 6

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
This is a play, Bayern want to sell Gravenberch and we want to sell McT but we’re only offering a loan for Grav. This is Bayern playing us at our own game.

There’s no benefit at all in us loaning McT, we need the cash and turned down £30mil from West Ham cos we thought we could eek our a bit more

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
This is a play, Bayern want to sell Gravenberch and we want to sell McT but we’re only offering a loan for Grav. This is Bayern playing us at our own game.

There’s no benefit at all in us loaning McT, we need the cash and turned down £30mil from West Ham cos we thought we could eek our a bit more
Or maybe they are just trying to speed up another club (if Man Utd are interested in one of their players).

Xaviboy

What if we swap Mctominay with Graveberch and also sign Amrabat too? That would be good, No?
Be stronger depth and options to have.
If we were to bring in Both then I can see McTominey, Hannibel and VDB all going this week maybe.

Casemiro
Bruno
Eriksen
Gravenberch
Amrabat
Manoo
Mount

If Pellistri goes out on loan, Bruno or Mount be used to rotate with Antony.

Dannn411

This is from Tobi Altaschäffl as well, so Tier 1:
Haven't seen him much at all. Is he actually good on the ball? If he's another of these "runners" who doesn't want ball to feet then no thanks.

SirScholes

Haven't seen him much at all. Is he actually good on the ball? If he's another of these "runners" who doesn't want ball to feet then no thanks.
From the very little I’ve seen reminds me too much of pogba
and a lesser version

but I’m probably going to get ripped a new one for being wrong on that

Plastic Evra

"Amrabat, 26, is one of 10 midfielders United have tracked"

Now that's a list I'd be curious to see...

Matt851

Hahaha yeah the vibe feels like that here sometimes. The main issue is the dismissive nature without providing an alternate solution generally. To me I’m willing to give most players a chance as different circumstances can affect form. Pragmatism can help at times like this.
Should you really expect people on here to identify players, the club has access to a world wide scouting network that fans don't

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Ok, let’s have your best guesses.
Imma go with:-

Bayindir (a given)
Cucurella
Pavard/Todibo
Amrabat
Gravenberch
And maybe another striker but I don’t know who.

Maguire, McT, Donny out - Martial possibly out after our window has closed to Saudi.

Muppet-tastic

Blood Mage

The money isn't there, if it was we'd have made more signings by now. The Glazers are probably getting fed up of Ten Hag knocking on their door the cnuts.