Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I would fecking love him here... perhaps not the most prolific goalscorer, but I feel he would fit in with LVG's philosophy perectly.
I don't know, as the main man I think he could actually be prolific.
BBC.
Conflicting with the Ballague reports, not sure who I trust more really. They're both quite reliable.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Barcelona being linked with more players than ever before it seems, with a 'transfer' ban.

NJM78

Im not sure there would be anything moe important for the balance of power in manchester, than Madrid buying aguero and us taking Benzema.
worse case scenario Real buy Aguero, City buy Benzema we give Hernandez another try.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Stop replying to each other. Read the OP like the title of the thread says.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Weren't the rumors a while back that he was demanding colossal wages and that's why Arsenal were put off going for him even on a free transfer? A player with his pedigree on 55k seems crazy.

Sid234

@English_AS
Rafa Benítez is committed to taking the Madrid post; José Ángel Sánchez convinced Florentino that Rafa was the man to succeed Ancelotti.
@English_AS
Napoli will wait until the season ends before announcing the news. Apparently, @LFC were also interested in rehiring him, says @matallanas

VanGaalEra

MailOnline SportVerificeret konto‏@MailSport
BREAKING: Kolo Toure signs one-year extension with Liverpool http://dailym.ai/1PKIJas
@English_AS
Rafa Benítez is committed to taking the Madrid post; José Ángel Sánchez convinced Florentino that Rafa was the man to succeed Ancelotti.
@English_AS
Napoli will wait until the season ends before announcing the news. Apparently, @LFC were also interested in rehiring him, says @matallanas
So, not only are their rumours of Rafa not wanting to go back to Liverpool, but Toure signs an extension on the same day.

Things just get worse for Liverpool.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Kicker also report that Neven Subotic is close to extending his contract with Dortmund until 2018. #BVB

Wittmann45

@English_AS
Illarramendi, believed to be bound for the Premier League this summer
Haven't heard much about him since he moved to Madrid, but I loved watching him during the 2013 European U-21 comp. Thiago was the big story obviously, as all United fans were watching him, but Illarramendi was the one that really impressed me. He played with Thiago and Koke in midfield, and he was overshadowed, but I remember being amazed by how mature he was, his composure, and how he kept everything moving with simple but effective passes. Tough to get in front of Modric and Kroos, and he even seems to be behind that Brazilian midfielder Real have

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

AS: Rafa Benitez set to announce Napoli departure on Thursday. Napoli's president Aurelio De Laurentis and Benitez will hold a joint press-conference.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

Spanish paper 'Marca' links Bayer left-back #Wendell (21) with a move to Atlético Madrid. Real said to be interested in him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.