Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonusroller

---------------------De Gea----------------------

---Darmian----Smalling-----Ota/Ramos----Shaw----

--------------------Bastian-------------------------

---------Schneider-Man------Herrera---------------

----Ave Maria--------Rooney------------Memphis-----

Hello title challenge!
If we lost De Gea and had Rojo in for Smalling, plus a new striker in for Rooney, we'd be playing a team with very few Utd appearances in the line up.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
If you think he was injured in every game he missed you obviously do live in another dimension. Please provide evidence of all these long term injuries every season he's been here.....
He was either injured or deemed not up to the task of being our starting CB with the games he missed.

Bloody hell - a good ending to the 2nd half of the season does not make Smalling world class. Get a grip..

Trizy

Wonder will he say the usual shit about United being the biggest club in the world? I dunno are the player who are saying it meaning it but its starting to look like we tell them to say it.

RedStarUnited

Wonder will he say the usual shit about United being the biggest club in the world? I dunno are the player who are saying it meaning it but its starting to look like we tell them to say it.
We tell them to say it, its a marketing strategy. Tbf, Valdez said "one of" and I expect Bastian to do the same.

brian017

About 18 hours from when it broke to official confirmation. If only all transfers were that quick!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
A defender will definitely be signed, not so sure about a striker though given there's no one available who's better than Rooney

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
We're nothing like Real or Barca tbh man; where it seems its written into their contracts to say shit like like.

I think many players will always say things like that; to up their profile (biggin up the move etc) & get the fans on their side though. Many firmly believe they are at the biggest club also..

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
A defender will definitely be signed, not so sure about a striker though given there's no one available who's better than Rooney
People forget Rooney can be a world class striker if he isn't supporting, his two 30+ goal seasons and numerous 20+ makes me optimistic.

Castia

Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin and Herrera in a midfield 3 :drool: feck me

Add Carrick and Blind in the mix as well our midfield is insane.

Riz

Can't see him being priority currently. That deal could drag on a bit. Defender is next main priority id hazard a guess at
This I expect it to rumble on now that we've strengthened the area. Think it'll be used as leverage over Southampton.

dutchred

Of course, it was always intended to have a midfield 3 of Schneiderlin as the 6, Schweinsteiger as the 8 and Herrera as the playmaker. :drool:
If we sign Schneiderlin as well we may not sign defender but use Carrick as a ball playing center half

Leg-End

Schneiderlin and Otamendi would really kick us on now, we need a striker if RVP finalises his move (which looks 99% certain) but there is far less of a rush on that front to do a deal, we can afford to let that play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.