Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
People forget Rooney can be a world class striker if he isn't supporting, his two 30+ goal seasons and numerous 20+ makes me optimistic.
The rediculous problem we had, was that we needed Rooney in midfield because he was better than what we had as plan B's. Feckin waste of that lads abilities & something United should have addressed many years ago.

If we get Schneirderlin now, then we're sorted for Rooney to play up top for the rest of his career at United. We shouldnt be playin players out of position all the time.

Total football is all good & earnest; but just have top-class players that are best at what they do - not putting a shift in a position they've no interest in.

Skills

Snitch
Anyone got a recap of what we have currently spent and sold, assuming BS and RVP are done deals?
In:
Depay - £22m
Darmian - £12m
Schweinsteiger - £15m

Total - £49m

Out:
Nani - £4m
Van Persie - £5m(?)

Total - £9m

Net - £40m. Plenty left to be spent :drool:

Hoof the ball

Although last season's signing's looked more on paper, this seasons signings look better because you know that LvG has had sufficient time to scout players according to his system. That's what gives me most confidence. The adjustment time should be shorter if we've scouted players with those inclinations already.

Sam

This is when Woody's master plan is revealed, he's going back to charging by the letter.
:lol:

When I was younger I wanted Schmeichel on the back of my kit, my mum said no cos it would be too expensive.

Anduin

Anyone got a recap of what we have currently spent and sold, assuming BS and RVP are done deals?
Bought (£46,3m)

Memphis:£19m (+ £3m addons)
Bastian: £14,4m
Darmian: £12,9m (+ £1,5m addons)

Sold (£10m)

Nani: £4,25m
Henriquez: read about £1m
Van Persie (close): £4,7m

The big deal is that Falcao, van Persie and Nani probably earned around £500,000 between them, so that saves us £25m a year which we can throw towards the new guys without having to worry about anything.

Leg-End

This is when Woody's master plan is revealed, he's going back to charging by the letter.
Real Madrid style rumour in September about how Schweinsteiger & Schneiderlin have already paid for themselves through the sales of the letter S.

Red_toad

He was either injured or deemed not up to the task of being our starting CB with the games he missed.

Bloody hell - a good ending to the 2nd half of the season does not make Smalling world class. Get a grip..
At no point did I state he was world class, I was simply questioning your posts about him having frequent long term injuries. You can't back up your opinion as it isn't based on facts. Time to move on...

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Bought (£46,3m)

Memphis:£19m (+ £3m addons)
Bastian: £14,4m
Darmian: £12,9m (+ £1,5m addons)

Sold (£10m)

Nani: £4,25m
Henriquez: read about £1m
Van Persie (close): £4,7m

The big deal is that Falcao, van Persie and Nani probably earned around £500,000 between them, so that saves us £25m a year which we can throw towards the new guys without having to worry about anything.
Surely that's more than 25m per year?

Glanville95

IN:
Darmian - £12.7M
Schweinsteiger - £15M
Depay - £24.6M

OUT:
Amos - Bosman
Janko - Bosman
Thorpe - Bosman
Cleverley - Bosman
Nani - £4.25M
Henriquez - £1M
W. Keane - Loan
van Persie - £4.7M

I'm including the RVP sale along with Darmian and Schweinsteiger as its inevitable. They are all accurate fees run by most media outlets, aside from Henriquez and Schweinsteiger. The former is undisclosed, while the fee for the latter hasn't been made transparent yet.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The wages are the most important factor. With Falcao, Nani, RVP and a few others gone that's a huge chunk of our wage bill cleared.

I'll be one of those preordering a Schweinsteiger home kit when they're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.