Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

spwd

Fensa#08

What makes you think Chelsea will even sell him considering they are even reluctant to sell matic for less than £50m. They will surely demand somewhere £60m. Also, dont think willian is any longer looking to move
if he is willing to move, that would be enough to make it happen.With that game time he has under Conte. it wouldn't be hard for him to choose, as he would be regular under Jose.Despite all that Willian is most grateful to Jose for bringing him to England and totally trusts him.Regarding Chelsea, no club/coach wants to keep unhappy player, so there wouldn't be mouch to discuss.

And the price-tag they've put for Matic is totally understandable as they are selling to a direct rival or if he goes abroad, he could leave for very low price, I think there was rumour of a 34m euros transfer to Juve.

Flytan

We bid for players all the time that "are not for sale". Stop mocking them for actually trying to get players imo.

beingshe7don

None of the players you listed are genuine, orthodox wingers. They're all better in more central positions, which confirms why we want Perisic.
Lucas Moura is a genuine orthodox winger who could whip in those crosses and can hug the by line if asked to do so. He can also cut inside as well.

Tiber

Is it just me or has the news slowed down a bit recently

Last edited:

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Ok tell me, how is that fee so much insane than for say Lukaku or Morata?? Both good players but the market today is insane and if Lukaku is worth 50M and some English players then surely Gylfi is woth the similiar..
He really is. Kyle Walker for the same money is ridiculous.

There's no normal right now.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Lucas Moura is a genuine orthodox winger who could whip in those crosses and can hug the by line if asked to do so. He can also cut inside as well.
Agreed. Bit of a headless chicken but we could do with someone unpredictable.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Since it's "unexpected" it might mean nothing, but here's hoping it's Coutinho to Barca :drool:
It's Neymar signing a new contract and he will be holding a shirt with 202x on the back.