Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Di Marzio:

"Juventus, Matuidi is the first goal (as confirmed by Marotta himself): ongoing contacts for the footballer who had been courted last summer and valued 20-25 million. At the moment, however, there is no negotiation with PSG that the bianconeri will face friendly in the International Champions Cup in Miami. The slopes are more difficult to get to Emre Can, which Liverpool does not want to give up, and Matic, for which United is currently favored."

Nothing new really but it seems Juve are definitely are out of the race for Matic. If Matic leaves now, it'll definitely be to United imo.

Skåre Willoch

Probably his entire career stats. Bit weird and attention seeking ahead of a meaningless friendly game but then again it is the Neymar's..
Not even that, as far as my maths go. Unless they actually include friendlies.

Or actually, I haven't got the numbers for the club world cup.

ghagua

I cant understand why people jump into conclusion and have prejudgment. Emil has been chosen in the team of the year in the Bundesliga beside Dembele, Kieta, Alcantara in the midfield but him beating all the the other three in scoring goals, assisting goals and creating chances. He is a quality player and he is many levels above Perisic.
No prejudgment. Watched him many times last season and he has nothing that suggests he is better than what we have, nothing. But I am sure whatever floats my boat may not not be for everyone.

ghagua

Well the whole world knows we are desperate for a winger now so Lazio would probably demand the same fee as Inter.
I would pay the fee that they would demand for him. He is good already and has potential for growth.

MrSingh2002

Not good enough and need to go as soon as they are replaced
Carrick
Smalling
Blind at left back

Need
Left back
Mobile defensive midfielder
Winger

Worrying this is we're not linked with any left back or mobile defensive midfielders. The only one I can think of is Fabinho but don't think thats happening.

LonelyFire

Well actually he did mate, I'm new member so I can't post the link where he says so.Check his twitter or go to utdreport acc on twitter and search for a post from 25 july.
No, if you actually listen he talks about the Glazers having the money but not wanting to push for players like Neymar at the prices being quoted. That is a far cry from saying the glazers don't want to spend money.

mad1max954

No thanks
He is a better squad player than what we have got so would improve us and is available for a bargain (relatively).

I honestly don't see what's not to like. Worst case is We get rid in a years time but we'd prob make a profit even then, or he might even kick on and become the player people thought he would be.

ROFLUTION

Do they really need to fund it by selling one of BBC then? I guess wages are a big thing, but when you put it into perspective:

Real Madrid have earned €75m this year on sales/buys. So in theory they have 75m to put on top of their normal bid.

Pogba's fee was €105m, and they were a bit short of that in their bids. It would be like Real bidding €105 for Pogba so to speak.

Doesn't feel like this Mbappe transfer would tip the scale of selling a BBC player to me. They could sell lesser players to fit the wage bill: Kovacic, Asensio, Vasquez

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Do they really need to fund it by selling one of BBC then? I guess wages are a big thing, but when you put it into perspective:

Real Madrid have earned €75m this year on sales/buys. So in theory they have 75m to put on top of their normal bid.

Pogba's fee was €105m, and they were a bit short of that in their bids. It would be like Real bidding €105 for Pogba so to speak.

Doesn't feel like this Mbappe transfer would tip the scale of selling a BBC player to me. They could sell lesser players to fit the wage bill: Kovacic, Asensio, Vasquez
They will never sell Asensio sadly.

red thru&thru

It's not just about raising funds, it's about having space. Mbappe camp are being wise by insisting that one of BBC are not there, otherwise it would really limit his playing time.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Pogba's fee was €105m, and they were a bit short of that in their bids. It would be like Real bidding €105 for Pogba so to speak
We made no bid for Pogba. We couldn't agree a deal with the player and that was that

PoTMS

Would certainly be a very interesting addition. He was brilliant against us.
He really did. Outshone Tielemans. Wouldn't mind him here at all although ain't seen much of him outside of their two games against us.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
He is a better squad player than what we have got so would improve us and is available for a bargain (relatively).

I honestly don't see what's not to like. Worst case is We get rid in a years time but we'd prob make a profit even then, or he might even kick on and become the player people thought he would be.
£50M?

wtf? :houllier:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
How did he play ALL season, not just the two outstanding games against us ?
Well. His nickname is Robocop because his physical levels are pretty ridiculous - he played the most minutes in Europe for an outfield player (I believe?).

M4nu4Life

transaltion?

Among other things, AC Milan, Leipzig and Manchester United send a scout to the league opener between Antwerp and Anderlecht. The English Europe League winner comes to Belgium with one goal: Leander Dendoncker. The 22-year-old midfielder of purple and white is high on José Mourinho's wish list, but Anderlecht wants to keep the Red Devil absolutely alive. Brokerage circles even say that the board has put a price of 38 million euros on its head. In addition, one nuance: it may be an amount that should discourage interested people. It seems unrealistic that Anderlecht can effectively reject a bid of more than 25 million euros, the more because Dendoncker is open for a step higher.

This is a paying article of

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
transaltion?
High visit to the forest owl morning evening. Among other things, AC Milan, Leipzig and Manchester United send a scout to the league opener between Antwerp and Anderlecht. The English Europe League winner comes to Belgium with one goal: Leander Dendoncker. The 22-year-old midfielder of purple and white is high on José Mourinho's wish list, but Anderlecht wants to keep the Red Devil absolutely alive. Brokerage circles even say that the board has put a price of 38 million euros on its head. In addition, one nuance: it may be an amount that should discourage interested people. It seems unrealistic that Anderlecht can effectively reject a bid of more than 25 million euros, the more because Dendoncker is open for a step higher.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Whoever ends up with Dendoncker with a fee between €25m-€38m will have done an absolute steal and a great player on their hands. Took big steps forward last season and has a very high ceiling imo.

1974_Fergie_Time

Dendoncker looked brilliant against us last season I was more impressed with him than Tielmans.

Could be a good and cheap piece of business.
cheap

anderlecht office : hello
OT: we wish to enquire about Dendoncker please
anderlecht office : oh his price is €25m
OT: ok will tell Jose about the price
anderlecht office : you mean Jose Mourinho?
OT: yes
anderlecht office: oh the CEO has just came in the price is €50m sorry i got it wrong
OT: F*&^