Troy "Cojones" Deeney & Allen incident

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a thug.

It genuinely baffled me why everyone was in adulation at him going 'hurr durr, me strong man, Arsenal weak' on live TV after they beat Arsenal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Must admit I laughed at that clip.

The ridiculous square off between such a short ass and a brute like Deeney.
The strange gripping his cheeks while laughing like someone mentally unhinged.

Shawcross trying and failing to get anywhere near it.
Just a ludicrous clip

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
What a thug.

It genuinely baffled me why everyone was in adulation at him going 'hurr durr, me strong man, Arsenal weak' on live TV after they beat Arsenal.
Because he had a point?

Gets bonus marks for me in this incident for managing to seem genuinely threatening. A refreshing change from the usual silly posturing. A solid 7/10 performance.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Because he had a point?

Gets bonus marks for me in this incident for managing to seem genuinely threatening. A refreshing change from the usual silly posturing. A solid 7/10 performance.
Might be able to push it up to a 9/10 if he had Mourinho provoking a positive response from him.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Don't like the amount of 'thug' comments here. Not everyone has a privileged upbringing, for someone in his situation it's easy to fall into the wrong lifestyle, but clearly he's put all that behind him through hard work. Lots of players have a bit of a temper on the pitch, people are acting like he swung a punch.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Don't like the amount of 'thug' comments here. Not everyone has a privileged upbringing, for someone in his situation it's easy to fall into the wrong lifestyle, but clearly he's put all that behind him through hard work. Lots of players have a bit of a temper on the pitch, people are acting like he swung a punch.
Wasting your energy.

King Eric 7

Allen was laughing too at the end. It was probably a pre-planned thing and that's why both players couldn't contain their laughter.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Don't like people kicking other people in the head.

sunama

Baghdad Bob

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He almost french kissed him.

Needham

Starting to believe his own hype. Bet the chat around the Arsenal dressing room is about who is going to nail him next time they play. It's probably only a theoretical discussion.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Ban them both for life.

Tribec

If that's a five game ban, then I dread to think of what the bans today would have been for the Battle of Old Trafford. Can the Premier League/FA ask the clubs to ban them till the end of the season for this, and then add another few months on for good measure. Making sure they can't play behind closed door games either.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Completely agree. What’s Allen doing trying to do square up to Deeney like that. Deserved being embarrassingly man handled in such a way.
Hardly man handled. Deeney seems to be groping him and wanting to eat him at the same time.