Trusting Jose's Judgement

goin4glory

Then I disagree that we would make a signing like Perisic with an infrequently used system in mind.
I expect him to try a 3-5-2 and if successful stick with it. Obvious he doesn't think we get enough goals from the wide areas so using a 3-5-2 and getting Lukaku/Rahsford or Lukaku/Ibra on at the same time makes sense.

Drz

Was never a fan; and still not a fan. Also never wanted United to play like any of his teams (if only for us to keep thriving on creative wingers). So no, no trust.
Recently, what has annoyed me has been his public stance that HE wants xyz, but the CLUB/ED etc... blah blah blah.
He is the Manchester United manager, he represents the club, the quote should have read, he should address the club's business with a "we", not broadcast a division between himself and the board.
Not that he shouldn't have issues when the financial side doesn't keep up, but deal with it internally, no point in creating a scene in public.
Oh well, let's hope for a productive season.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Does anyone remember a few years ago when Jose was at Chelsea, there was an image and assessment of Joses squads.

The squad assessment looked at his time at Chelsea, Inter, and Madrid and how much stronger his squads were in the second year and how much deadweight had been cleared in that time.

I think he's doing pretty good in the second year at United right now too. (I tried to find the article but couldn't remember what month it was in specifically) it was 2015 I think.

LeftyBlaster

Does anyone remember a few years ago when Jose was at Chelsea, there was an image and assessment of Joses squads.

The squad assessment looked at his time at Chelsea, Inter, and Madrid and how much stronger his squads were in the second year and how much deadweight had been cleared in that time.

I think he's doing pretty good in the second year at United right now too. (I tried to find the article but couldn't remember what month it was in specifically) it was 2015 I think.
Is that the one from Zonal Marking?

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I'm not trusting him fully until we fill other gaps. At the moment I think he's done alright in the window, and although Matic, Luakaku, Lindelof weren't everyone's first choice signings they're good additions.

Need a winger now, again I'd trust his judgement on Perisic. One area he seems to be ignoring is left back. We're so weak down that side, and it's restricting the left wingers freedom to play. Perhaps Jose Gaya from Valencia is a good option?