Turn the Caf Green and Gold

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Green and gold till Maguire and Ronaldo are sold.

TsuWave

Just came back to say how dumb of an idea this still is to me. A random website changing their theme colours to ugly green and gold will really hurt the Glazers :/

I’m loving my life

Just came back to say how dumb of an idea this still is to me. A random website changing their theme colours to ugly green and gold will really hurt the Glazers :/
It’s the most visible United forum in the UK. It gets noticed

Would you prefer we do nothing and let the shitshow of our owners continue?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Random website? Bit of a strange one that.

It won’t do a great deal of good I agree with that much.

TsuWave

Would you prefer we do nothing and let the shitshow of our owners continue?
Join the actual protests, boycott buying merch etc. Changing the colour palette of redcafe isn't the revolutionary act you seem to think it is

Random website? Bit of a strange one that.

It won’t do a great deal of good I agree with that much.
In the grand scheme of things, it is still a random website. Forums in general are kind of a relic. Just a guess, but most United fans online are probably on twitter and/or reddit. Redcafe is a good website, but - imo - it doesn't move the needle like that

Green and gold until TsuWave is sold
:lol: my apologies. I'm just really not trying to see a green and gold theme

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Green and wood until Mason's sold.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Let’s wait and see if other sources confirm the news. But yes all for it.
Why wait?

Green and Gold page with a clear ‘We Want Glazers Out’ banner at the top of the page would send a clear message that’d get seen / heard worldwide.

Whether you prefer Ratcliffe, Jassim or someone else, it doesn’t matter - UTD NEEDS THE GLAZERS GONE and redcafe is a huge online voice.

Enough’s enough.

The Irish Connection

Why wait?

Green and Gold page with a clear ‘We Want Glazers Out’ banner at the top of the page would send a clear message that’d get seen / heard worldwide.

Whether you prefer Ratcliffe, Jassim or someone else, it doesn’t matter - UTD NEEDS THE GLAZERS GONE and redcafe is a huge online voice.

Enough’s enough.
People need to be positive about every form of protest now. Don’t be critical or defeatist, it only helps the Glazers.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
People need to be positive about every form of protest now. Don’t be critical or defeatist, it only helps the Glazers.
The only defeatist stance is what we’ve done as a fanbase in allowing them to do this to Utd for so fecking long.

Creating a ‘Glazers Out’ message on the caf is peaceful, positive and most of all - necessary.

The Irish Connection

The only defeatist stance is what we’ve done as a fanbase in allowing them to do this to Utd for so fecking long.

Creating a ‘Glazers Out’ message on the caf is peaceful, positive and most of all - necessary.
I’m all for everything that can be done.
I guess let’s see if there’s further news on them taking the club off the market tomorrow.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Does anybody remember that poster called GCHQ or something, who staunchly defended the Glazer ownership?

I don't remember whether he actually had any ties to the club

Okey

It's a tough one really. For all the strength of feeling against the Glazers, the commercial pull of United remains undiminished. Just see the scramble for Champions league tickets already. Same for league tickets. And every thing else the club sells. So the Glazers are taking no financial hit whatsoever. You can see how they can shrug off the protests with a minimum of fuss.

James35

This club is seriously bad for my health. Really hope this is a click bait piece and someone more reliable comes out tomorrow to deny it.

I just despise these parasitic cnuts.