Tweets crashing the site

Phil

Absolutely brutal trying to read anything on the latest page of the England twitter thread

Phil

Brutal how?
Yeah sorry probably should have been more detailed there.
On iOS Safari while I tried to scroll to the reply field It would keep jumping up and down the page, refreshing until eventually it errored out with the A problem Occurred on that URL error.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Transfer tweets (tweets only) just repeatedly crashes on Safari whenever there’s more than 30 tweets

GwilDor

experiencing transfer tweets thread crashing again. Seems some tweet trying to constantly reload. Iphone 11, safari.
Further investigation indicates its among the England-tweets.

Last edited:

youngrell

Been having real trouble using the forum for the past 10 days or so on my iPhone. Every forum and thread takes a while to load and then freezes for approx 20 seconds before I can scroll. Following that, if I'm on the same page for longer than circa 1 minute, the page crashes and reloads saying there was a problem.

I can't say if there are or aren't tweets on each of the pages (I don't think there are) but it is a real pain to navigate the site.

Dan

Been having real trouble using the forum for the past 10 days or so on my iPhone. Every forum and thread takes a while to load and then freezes for approx 20 seconds before I can scroll. Following that, if I'm on the same page for longer than circa 1 minute, the page crashes and reloads saying there was a problem.

I can't say if there are or aren't tweets on each of the pages (I don't think there are) but it is a real pain to navigate the site.
Noticed this on my iPad, I think it might be the red cafe twitter feed at the bottom of the page.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Been experiencing this as well on iPhone & iPad.

Wicked_Badger

Same here except timings slightly different. Freeze is shorter for me & the crash/reload happens probably around 20 secs after the initial page load. Always on pages with embedded tweets.

Wondering if the issue might be related to any content blockers/extensions running on-device? I’ve got Noir, Hush and AdBlock running.

iOS 16, iPhone Pro 13

youngrell

Same here except timings slightly different. Freeze is shorter for me & the crash/reload happens probably around 20 secs after the initial page load. Always on pages with embedded tweets.

Wondering if the issue might be related to any content blockers/extensions running on-device? I’ve got Noir, Hush and AdBlock running.

iOS 16, iPhone Pro 13
I've got no blockers on my device, so can probably rule that out. My phone is quite old, so thinking that may be the cause. It's still happening to me now, but seems to be quicker than it was previously so not sure if anything has ben changed.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Since yesterday, I'm not able to go beyond a couple pages. It keeps throwing HTTP 400. I have to clear last hour's browsing history and get access. Happens again after 2 clicks. I'm glad i can post this but I know I'm going to see the error soon.

Samsung S21 ultra, android 12.