Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfighter

Officially gullible
At the secret training camp for United Militia
Gab Marcotti spoke about this on ESPN Press Pass - seems a very shadowy matter where a contract with Mancini was found by the Russian FA signed in a safe, which runs past the 2018 World Cup (in Russia) but the guy who signed it on behalf of the Russian FA has been sacked and is refusing to shed any light on this. But apparently the contract does exist (and has been seen by Russian government ministers) but nobody seems to know anything about it :lol:
Typical Italian :lol:

SecondFig

From The Times' lot:

Tony Evans ‏@TonyEvansTimes said:
The boy @TonyBarretTimes says Carroll on way out. It's a mistake. Though a senior member of club told me: 'The English shit are finished'
I mean selling a player who is growing into a threat is a mistake. Especially at huge loss. Initial price a mistake, too
OK. If you support LFC and don't know @TonyBarretTimes is so far and away the best on the subject, just go follow someone else. FACT
Alternatively he might be heading out on loan, but only if he doesn't impress in the summer;

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele said:
Brendan Rodgers suggests Andy Carroll could go out on loan if he fails to establish himself via @Telegraph

Baxter

Apparently Liverpool had Clint Dempsey listed as a player on their website. Taken it off now.

Wittmann45

Apparently Liverpool had Clint Dempsey listed as a player on their website. Taken it off now.
Didn't someone 'hack' United's official website a few years back and make a bunch of fake player profiles. I remember they made one for Tevez before he even signed.

Then again, if it was hacked, you'd think they'd be more creative and ambitious then Clint Dempsey

Hans Moleman

The Dembele offer was rubbished in some quarters (by journalists). Moutinho and Baines still seem like the most likely ones being true, but nobody knows for sure.

Hans Moleman

steviebateman
Everton want Reto Ziegler as a replacement for Leighton Baines, and also hope to secure the seaon-long loan of Federico Macheda. #EFC #MUFC

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
steviebateman
Everton want Reto Ziegler as a replacement for Leighton Baines, and also hope to secure the seaon-long loan of Federico Macheda. #EFC #MUFC
Baines 12m + Macheda on loan, sounds a fair deal tbh.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
are these quotes legit? :lol:

Manchester Utd News ‏@Mufc_Info

"Manchester United are one of the best teams in the world , Liverpool ? Are they still in the first league ? " - Lucas Moura.

wr8_utd

:'(
Cynegeticus

Both Lucas Moura and Hulk denied today having any knowledge of negotiations, they said they're focusing on the national team. #CFC #MUFC

wr8_utd

:'(
@portugoaldotnet
Nuno Gomes tells Lancashire Telegraph he had an offer from Everton, spoke to MLS team but was convinced by Blackburn's project.

Hans Moleman

GuardianJamieJ
Still has been no bid or contact from #mufc for Leighton Baines, I am told...

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Steve Bateman ‏@steviebateman
Can confirm that #THFC's talks with Moutinho are now "at an advanced stage" and both sides are optimistic of a deal being struck.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Steve Bateman ‏@steviebateman
Can confirm that #THFC's talks with Moutinho are now "at an advanced stage" and both sides are optimistic of a deal being struck.
He wants to join his mate AVB....simple

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
So United were never interested in him it seems. Whoever said that he was being used as a smokescreen seems to be right. I wonder who United's actual target is?
We don't have one, so I think noone.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Meh. All the rumours about Powell in discussions with Arsenal a week before we officially signed him, despite SAF stating in a press conference "we agreed the deal before their playoff final". So really all these rumours should mean jack shit to us. The "sources close to United" is bull most of the time anyways.

adam118

If Tottenham end up getting him I'd say this would be the most plausible explanation.
A media source did say that we had no interest the other day, think it was someone from the Times. Bob Cass said we were. Bob again talking out of his C'Ass.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
A media source did say that we had no interest the other day, think it was someone from the Times. Bob Cass said we were. Bob again talking out of his C'Ass.
Ya, them lads at the Times know everything aswell.....

To be honest, we are run like a business. Things change daily. Reporters relay on friends of a mate or people under the likes of Gill and SAF. I take what they say with a pinch of salt. If anything it is the opposing team the tends to blurp out shit for their own gains.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Or, this had nothing to do with United, but with Porto using us to hike the price.
This has been my thinking of a week or so now (there is a post somewhere to prove this was my position, but I've written too much crap here to go through and find it :p)

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Another one bites the dust... Who is next?

@Football_Juice: Breaking News: Reports in Brazil suggest Lucas Moura will turn down £20m offer from Man United to join Inter Milan. #MUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.