Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brophs

The One and Only
A lot of folks on Twitter are saying Julio Cesar has agreed terms with QPR. Seems a big step down for him. The good news is that QPR won't have to watch Rob Green attempt to get the relegated single-handedly.

KanieKaned

A lot of folks on Twitter are saying Julio Cesar has agreed terms with QPR. Seems a big step down for him. The good news is that QPR won't have to watch Rob Green attempt to get the relegated single-handedly.
If thats the case then thats a good signing for them, good keeper definately a monstrous step down for him alright, but if he keeps them up its money well spent. Mind you I dont see him keeping them up either way, with Hughes in charge I think they are destined for relegation.

Baxter

Rooney wants to go to Everton :lol::lol::lol:

Why does a friend believe everything the cnuts say and feel the need to Re-tweet it so I have to look at such shite? Absolute garbage.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
After watching our first game of the season, I thought he'd already gone there.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
A mate retweeted some agent twat and Rooney wants to go on loan to Everton, but we want to sell him in January. Never read such utter shit.
:lol: what the feck, the people who believe this stuff.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Yeah, it's a silly rumour but Rooney's heart is with Everton. I bet he plans on returning there, eventually.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Barcelona have given their approval for Bojan to join Milan on loan. The player and his agent will arrive in Milan this afternoon. [md]

Brophs

The One and Only
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Barcelona have given their approval for Bojan to join Milan on loan. The player and his agent will arrive in Milan this afternoon. [md]
How can they do that? He's Roma's player unless they buy him back, isn't he?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
His move to Roma was heavily conditional with buy-back clauses and the like. If Roma had kept him beyond a certain date after Barca decided not to execute the buy-back, then Roma would've had to pay Barca again a pretty big sum to keep him.

I can't remember the details, but it was a ridiculous transfer agreement that was heavily in Barca's favour, which I imagine is why he's now on the move again with no mention of Roma.

gaz1185

How can they do that? He's Roma's player unless they buy him back, isn't he?
They have a buy back option on him for this year and next. Roma / Milan must have had to ask Barca first in case they planned on triggering the buyback clause this season - they'll probably take it up next year.

dev1l

ok lads take it easy please :

Mickaël Martin-Haim @MikaMartinHaim 48m
Zenit Saint Petersburg has made an offer of 25 million euros at Manchester United for Nani.

Brophs

The One and Only
His move to Roma was heavily conditional with buy-back clauses and the like. If Roma had kept him beyond a certain date after Barca decided not to execute the buy-back, then Roma would've had to pay Barca again a pretty big sum to keep him.

I can't remember the details, but it was a ridiculous transfer agreement that was heavily in Barca's favour, which I imagine is why he's now on the move again with no mention of Roma.
They have a buy back option on him for this year and next. Roma / Milan must have had to ask Barca first in case they planned on triggering the buyback clause this season - they'll probably take it up next year.
Well what you're describing there could be construed as third party ownership/influence, couldn't it? If he's Roma's player the only thing I could see being in place is some sort of first option whereby Barca can match any bid made.

gaz1185

It's not too much in Barca's favour:

Barcelona said in a statement that the Serie A club agreed to the €12 million transfer, which includes an obligatory buyback clause at the end of the 2012-13 season when Krkic would cost the Spanish champion €13 million. But if Roma blocks the move, the value of the original transfer increases to €40 million.
So Barca have to take up the option at the end of this season, if not he stays at Roma. If he goes back to Barca, Roma make €1m on the deal :houllier: If Barca decide to take up the buyback option on him but Roma want to keep him they need to cough up another €28m to cancel out the clause.

Still, it's a ridicilous deal none the less.

Brophs

The One and Only

So Barca have to take up the option at the end of this season, if not he stays at Roma. If he goes back to Barca, Roma make €1m on the deal :houllier: If Barca decide to take up the option on him, but Roma want to keep him, they need to cough up another €28m.

Roma have to pay that amount, not Barca.

gaz1185

Yeah, sorry not worded well, but I meant Roma need to pay €28m to cancel out Barca's buyback clause. Barca will only have to pay €13m.

KanieKaned

So Barca have to take up the option at the end of this season, if not he stays at Roma. If he goes back to Barca, Roma make €1m on the deal :houllier: If Barca decide to take up the option on him, but Roma want to keep him, they need to cough up another €28m.

Its just basically a loan deal really, with weird ass options attached.

alastair

ignorant
If you want to get rid(big if) I can't see it being much more than £20m.

Not because he's not worth more, but because the sale would be United's choice. The buying team would be in a very strong negotiating position, much like Barcelona with Song earlier this summer.

Baxter

Not because he's not worth more, but because the sale would be United's choice. The buying team would be in a very strong negotiating position, much like Barcelona with Song earlier this summer.
This would be likely, unfortunately.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!

Even if we do want to sell him I don't think he will go for less than 30m. Fergie bought him for a good bit of money and nurtured him into one of the very best wingers nowadays, top 5 I think. No way would he agree not to earn on that sale.

That saying I'm sure we won't sell him soon.

Baxter

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews
Sky Sources: Manchester City & Swansea unable to reach agreement for transfer of Scott Sinclair

Cold_Boy

20 mil pounds for Nani?feck off!

Anything less than 40 mil is not acceptable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.