Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
He's the one that I've said all along was the one that SAF admitted to enquiring over during the January transfer window, but as good as he is I just dont see the need for a winger/support striker :confused:
Probably need one due to the fact that Owen and/or Berbatov are on their way out. One of them will go and it doesn't matter which, but Sanchez gives us another all over the front 4. Fergie's ideal team is one he can pick from which ever challenge we're facing. This means having different types of strikers, different midfielders, and different wing backs.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I don't think Hectic was too happy with me in the Sneijder thread :lol:

You might be king but you have a long way to go ;)
Bow to your king, I will this summer redefine ther term muppetry, and take it to a whole new level.

Gambit

I've knocked you off your perch Gambit :devil:
No you've not, you are one of 8 pretenders to my throne that are making a lot of noise. This summer, I will dedicate as much of life and my time to muppetry as I did the original 10,000 thread.

wr8_utd

:'(
The pretender who got the throne. All I see under your name is "First Team Regular". You're sounding like a Scouser who just got knocked off his perch now. "next summer is mine"

Gambit

The pretender who got the throne. All I see under your name is "First Team Regular". You're sounding like a Scouser who just got knocked off his perch now. "next summer is mine"
No this summer is mine, as was the one before that and the one before that. Just because you've had a good run of form lately doesn't suddenly make you a contender.

wr8_utd

badgerwolf :
Ok so here is what I've been told by 2 sources I trust:.............

MUFC have agreed a fee and personal terms for the transfer of Alexis Sanchez. Deal was agreed last week. Manchester City are NOT happy.

Sanchez agents had discussed terms with 4 clubs but were instructed by the player to deal primarily with Utd. Must stress its not signed yet

Gambit

badgerwolf :
Cool if true, but I think we, as well as City, and Barcelona have all agreed a fee and personal terms, as all 3 clubs were allowed to talk to his representitives last week. There is nothing new in this news and we figured it out last week. Raise your game Wr8. Mid table at best. Next!

wr8_utd

City are still very much in for Sanchez but the fact terms r agreed with us is good. Always the fear mcfc will gazump us. Exciting news

2 separate sources told me of the deal..both unconnected. A 3rd source also told me today, hence why I thought I would tweet the info

United have permanently scouted the player this year. Udinese were not prepared to do
business in Jan. SAF really wants the player

Must stress again that despite a deal agreed it means little til the club announce. All my sources said the phrase "deal is 99% complete"

Only yesterday I was tweeting I thought Sanchez would end up at City. V surprised MUFC have sorted this. Scared until he signs contract.

And some other guy:

intheknow99 Hearing there may have been progress in a potential Alexis Sanchez deal #MUFC I'll try and find more out

This could be just like that site which was sure Ozil would be our player.

NJ1979

Slightly off topic but...
Anyone seen what Oliver Holt said about United on Twitter today?
Started off saying we were over-shadowed by City on Saturday.
Then when United fans we're saying that City bought the cup, he said that United have bought our trophies.
He even said that the Glazers had funded our spending! Literally astonishing ignorance.
Yeah, he was talking absolute bollocks all day. "American-funded success", for feck's sake :lol:

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
That badgerwolf cnut is not the last muppet we're gonna see on Twitter this summer...

He has lost his real life and tries to win one on Twitter.

I'd like some of users to stop taking this shit ("reliable sources") seriously, we don't want the Caf turning into a bigger a muppet forum than it is during summers.

I even wrote him what I think about that and as I can see he retweeted :D

wr8_utd

Well it IS the Twitter speculation thread where all this sort of nonsense/ITK stuff should go so that's where it is...

wr8_utd

ChristianMcr According to Kicker, Jerome Boateng has agreed a 4-year deal with Bayern Munich, but the clubs are still negotiating transfer fee. #mcfc

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That badgerwolf cnut is not the last muppet we're gonna see on Twitter this summer...

I'd like some of users to stop taking this shit ("reliable sources") seriously, we don't want the Caf turning into a bigger a muppet forum than it is during summers.

Well that's why I made this thread mate, so that all this nonsense could get into one single thread and the rest of the forum remain free of it. Obviously the modmins agree with me and thats why they've stickied it.

wr8_utd

Well that's why I made this thread mate, so that all this nonsense could get into one single thread and the rest of the forum remain free of it. Obviously the modmins agree with me and thats why they've stickied it.
Exactly. Very good thread :D

Longsden_7

Stopped following him and his tirade of shit

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I won't believe we've got Sanchez till Spoony reports it and i'm banned for reporting it.

Only then will I believe it.

Ole'sbodyguard

All these new United twitter transfer experts are all trying to cash in on Yolkie's expertise and noteriety. There can only be one.

It's abit like when Eminem was successful and an offshoot of unsuccessful white rappers emerged.

dev1l

City are still very much in for Sanchez but the fact terms r agreed with us is good. Always the fear mcfc will gazump us. Exciting news

2 separate sources told me of the deal..both unconnected. A 3rd source also told me today, hence why I thought I would tweet the info

United have permanently scouted the player this year. Udinese were not prepared to do
business in Jan. SAF really wants the player

Must stress again that despite a deal agreed it means little til the club announce. All my sources said the phrase "deal is 99% complete"

Only yesterday I was tweeting I thought Sanchez would end up at City. V surprised MUFC have sorted this. Scared until he signs contract.

And some other guy:

intheknow99 Hearing there may have been progress in a potential Alexis Sanchez deal #MUFC I'll try and find more out

This could be just like that site which was sure Ozil would be our player.
It's a matter of time, before someone claims that the uncle of his girlfiend saw sanchez while fixing one of manchester airport toilets

MPTutd

Question is, has he been spotted in a Manchester estate agents yet.....that is always when the height of muppetry starts.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Question is, has he been spotted in a Manchester estate agents yet.....that is always when the height of muppetry starts.
I spotted him in my bedroom.

Can that be a starting point?

Gambit

Someone in the Newbies says this badgerlad is backtacking now.

wr8_utd

Not exactly. I mean you could call it slight backtracking but he sticks to what he's been told. He's probably WUMing but we'll see on Sunday or in the coming week if he was right about the Scholes bit.

Lance Uppercut

Not exactly. I mean you could call it slight backtracking but he sticks to what he's been told. He's probably WUMing but we'll see on Sunday or in the coming week if he was right about the Scholes bit.
Well he is in with a 50/50 shout. It means feck all.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Apparently it's Lopez's marriage tomorrow so that's why Capdevilla has made this joke.

Skholesy

how reliable is this stuff? Anyone could say anything! Its the wild wild west out there in tweeterland

The mad thing is this retweet function....how fiction could become some unknowingly incorrect fact once a few hundred users start retweeting it as though its public knowledge!

If we thought summers on the caf was mad with muppetry, i can imaging this one going crazy with the added element of twitter! I really should stay away from the internet during the summer spaz period!

dev1l

how reliable is this stuff? Anyone could say anything! Its the wild wild west out there in tweeterland

The mad thing is this retweet function....how fiction could become some unknowingly incorrect fact once a few hundred users start retweeting it as though its public knowledge!

If we thought summers on the caf was mad with muppetry, i can imaging this one going crazy with the added element of twitter! I really should stay away from the internet during the summer spaz period!
If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth....(goebbels ?)

sad but true. In the past that privilege was reserved for politicians and those who run the media.
Today with twitter and facebook and the other social media anyone can do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.