Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skholesy

If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth....(goebbels ?)

sad but true. In the past that privilege was reserved for politicians and those who run the media.
Today with twitter and facebook and the other social media anyone can do it...
Hence I have some reservations about what's really going on, in relation to recently much publicised incident, you know which one..

dev1l

Hence I have some reservations about what's really going on, in relation to recently much publicised incident, you know which one..
Which one? I mean there is so much rubbish over there (twitter)....

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Sanchez is the player he is alluding to IMO.
I too have heard this from many 'sources' who have very good connections in the game.

To be honest, he fits our transfer strategy more than Schnieder. Would be wonderful to have a group of young upcoming midfielders of Sanchez, Anderson & Gibson who can compliment the older and more experienced Carrick and Fletcher. I'd love it!

wr8_utd

:'(
Yup it's a done deal apparently. Madrid yet again trying to buy their way to a title.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
French sources claim #mufc could bid for #afc's contract rebel Samir Nasri - So could be one of Modric, Nasri or Sneijder to replace Scholes
Taken from Graeme Bailey(SSN)'s twitter

prateik

No way
Arsenal will never sell to us. I wont be surprised if its none of those 3

wr8_utd

MarcoSilva11 Manchester United? Apart from De Gea, today I have heard Jack Rodwell of Everton is quite close to signing..

God no...

wr8_utd

He's slightly overrated, doesn't start too much for Everton and will probably be pretty expensive. No thank you!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
If Rodwell was already on United's books and had a below-par season, the consensus on here would be along the lines of "he's young, he's obviously got talent, he'll get more consistent, remember Nani?" etc.

Is it just because he's at a different club that one duff season means there's no hope for him at all? He's only a month out of his teens ffs.

Devil may care

If Rodwell was already on United's books and had a below-par season, the consensus on here would be along the lines of "he's young, he's obviously got talent, he'll get more consistent, remember Nani?" etc.

Is it just because he's at a different club that one duff season means there's no hope for him at all? He's only a month out of his teens ffs.
I wasn't writing him off, I just think another season in a team where he has a good chance for regular starts, will do more for him than coming here where he'll have several in front of him.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I wasn't writing him off, I just think another season in a team where he has a good chance for regular starts, will do more for him than coming here where he'll have several in front of him.
Comment wasn't aimed specifically at you. More at the large numbers of people who seem to be judging him on the basis of this season alone.

Rodwell's a class act and always has been. I would be surprised if he doesn't end up as a regular at a CL club.

Decotron

Comment wasn't aimed specifically at you. More at the large numbers of people who seem to be judging him on the basis of this season alone.

Rodwell's a class act and always has been. I would be surprised if he doesn't end up as a regular at a CL club.
Pretty much sums up my view on him. Hes long been talked about in youth team circles. People like Eric Harrison in particular, Its not like this season hasnt taught him anything. fecking drama on this place at times...

Devil may care

I agree with that, great athlete with good technique and composure, he has also had injuries this season but I feel he will go on to a be a regular for England and a top 4 side.

I'd love to see him have an established season as a starter for Everton before buying him though.

Godfather

We have enough youngsters in CM that can make the breakthrough though. Some instant impact would be great and from what I have seen he couldnt give us that.
Next

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Every time I have seen Rodwell he seems to be playing within himself. Looks easy on the eye. I just think there is that explosive player just ready to introduce himself on the bigger stage.

forevrared

Some Tweeter who works at one of the big betting places said they had a 5 figure bet on Harry to Chelsea at 6/4 today.

KM

Harry at Chelsea would be brilliant to see tbh, he would go apeshit after having so much money at his disposal.

Minkaro

Harry at Chelsea would be brilliant to see tbh, he would go apeshit after having so much money at his disposal.
£30m on Crouch for a start.

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News
Aston Villa release 10 players including Nigel Reo-Coker, John Carew and Robert Pires.

They have been joined by the first-team squad members Moustapha Salifou and Isaiah Osbourne, and the youngsters Durrell Berry, Ellis Deeney, Calum Flanagan, Harry Forrester and Arsenio Halfhuid.

(The second paragraph is from the Guardian, after I looked it up).

KM

James McCarthy is very close to joining Liverpool. ~£10m Wigan have held initial talks with Spurs about re-signing Palacios. #lfc #thfc #
from the guy who is actually very reliable on twitter-intheknow99

would be a good signing for them, cnuts.

wr8_utd

He tweets like he knows a lot. Says the Young deal will be done next week and Scholes will sign a contract in the next 24 hours (if he decides to stay)

KM

What has he got right in the past?
Broke the Downing will leave Villa story, 2 or 3 weeks ago.
When the Mirror & Guardian were saying that Stekelenburg is our no.1 target, again said that the deal with De Gea is done.

That's the two stories I remember very clearly, as at that time both of them were looking dicey. Also has said that Adam is going to Liverpool. I'm not saying that he will get every transfer right but yeah he does sound more reliable than others.

forevrared

He tweets like he knows a lot. Says the Young deal will be done next week and Scholes will sign a contract in the next 24 hours (if he decides to stay)
The Scholes bit I think he just meant if Scholes stays, it'll be done quickly and not drawn out to determine the contract.

Eugenius

from the guy who is actually very reliable on twitter-intheknow99

would be a good signing for them, cnuts.
Digging through his tweets, he seems legit. Also

"It's my understanding that Bebe was bought my #mufc to give mufc first refusal on Mendes' clients, and favourable treatment towards them. De Gea deal only started to push through once he changed agents to Mendes..."

Makes sense, this.

prateik

Downing leaving was mentioned by the villa caretaker nearly a month back
Villa No2 McAllister knows offers will arrive for Downing, Young | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

De Gea being a done deal has been in the papers all year. Some papers continued linking us to players, but that isnt exactly ITK information

Adam to liverpool... everyone who watched the league in Jan wouldve known of that connection.

And why would we pay a random Portuguese club 5m and make a random homeless player a millionaire just to let some agent have 2-3 m. Surely there has to be a better way paying him that amount than wasting ~10m (fee+wages)

oh and the 10m move for mccarthy to Liverpool was on goal,com before he twittered about it
Liverpool closing in on £10m deal for Wigan Athletic midfielder James McCarthy - Goal.com

I dont buy the itk thingy

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
£30m on Crouch for a start.

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News
Aston Villa release 10 players including Nigel Reo-Coker, John Carew and Robert Pires.

They have been joined by the first-team squad members Moustapha Salifou and Isaiah Osbourne, and the youngsters Durrell Berry, Ellis Deeney, Calum Flanagan, Harry Forrester and Arsenio Halfhuid.

(The second paragraph is from the Guardian, after I looked it up).
that Osbourne looked promising before, not sure how he's developed now

KM

I'm not going into this argument mate, it's up-to you to believe who you want to. I just think this guy is reliable, and btw that interview nowhere suggests that Downing is gonna leave.

wr8_utd

ShaunThompson93 Federico Macheda agent says there is a "90% chance he will stay at Manchester United"

Status
Not open for further replies.