Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

From what I've seen of him in the Premier League and the CL he looks ready already. He's done his apprenticeship in the lower leagues already. And it's not as if he's physically weak, which is the usually reason for loaning youngsters out. Physically, he's already ready to play in the PL. I would not loan him to the Championship, he's better off playing the odd game for us than going into a relegation battle with Peterborough, who are a League One side in all but name.
I digress. He needs to play competitive games, hopefully week in, week out. Only a championship team might give him that. Half a season of games every week and who knows? He might even be ready for regular first team action here next season.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
A Championship club which is battling for promotion is one of the best sides to go to in terms of a loan. Lots of games and it's one of, if not the best league for competitiveness.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
@jeremy_LFC: Liverpool's talks with Gameiro has started. Dialogue between agent Roland Jeromin and #PSG are expected over the weekend.
Suarez is class. Sturridge could be hit or miss. Don't know anything about this Gameiro guy, I don't watch Ligue 1 unless Ibrahimovic has done something brilliant. He any good?

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Suarez is class. Sturridge could be hit or miss. Don't know anything about this Gameiro guy, I don't watch Ligue 1 unless Ibrahimovic has done something brilliant. He any good?
He has good ratings in fifa 13, stats point to a strong finisher with great reactions and good touch.

Ekeke

Gameiro is decently quick with good finishing and can set people up with a pass too. He had an agreement with Valencia but then PSG became the moneybags and he went with them. He's been strongly linked with Valencia each window since but has stayed at PSG each time. I dont know a great deal about him but being linked away from PSG all the time suggests he isnt one of their main players

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Liverpool finally interested in a player who is not English and who is actually good in Gamiero.

Castia

The Pato clip is quite sad. He's still young and if he can get over his injuries then im sure he will come good again one day.

Cevno

Villa to Arsenal rumours doing the rounds through ESPN.

yamo123x

Sky sources; Man City officials to meet with shakhtar officials to discuss possible move
For brazilian midfielder Fernandinho who is seen to plug gap left by Yaya Toure at African nations.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
To be fair, I wouldn't really trust replacing Toure with any of those 3. Garcia hasn't necessarily set his debut season alight.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I know, but not all footballers are obsessed by money. It's weird as you'd say this Shakhtar team are in their prime, yet that may also be their downfall with lots of the players leaving. Could be one last hurrah.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Sky sources; Man City officials to meet with shakhtar officials to discuss possible move
For brazilian midfielder Fernandinho who is seen to plug gap left by Yaya Toure at African nations.
City signing a Champions League player for a few weeks cover? Yeah, it's probably true.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Why don't they give Garcia more game time?
because he hasn't exactly earned it.
I'm told by my mate who's a city fan that bar Rodwell pretty much everyone (Toure, Barry, Milner) has easily outplayed Garcia so far, although he says he hasn't exactly been shit himself, just really underwhelming.

Ekeke

I think Garcia's main problem is hes the champions league sort of player you just put in there to plug gaps and make you difficult to beat. Also good in the air but still. Average on the ball.

With them going out of the CL he's going to bring nothing to them

Cevno

Why are Swansea selling Danny Graham to Sunderland supposedly ? Aren't they short on strikers themselves ?

Sunderland have also agreed a fee with Alfred N'diaye

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Only for £4 million too so they'd only be making a small profit. Maybe he has another bargain up his sleeve?

Cevno

They apparently want Kenwyne Jones to replace him. Weird one.

Brophs

The One and Only
Martin O'Neill loves a hardworking, technically poor player.

Next stop the Champions League.

Cevno

Graham is not bad tbh. For 4 Million a good signing. Has decent all round play, and can score goals at this level.

Don't know why Swansea want Kenwyne Jones though.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Red Issue ‏@RedIssue
Word On The Street: United firmly in for Palace's Zaha. Developing.
Retweeted by Jake__Cullen

Status
Not open for further replies.