Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

wr8_utd

:'(
Sky Sports News
Coming up 5pm the latest live from Manchester on Tevez and we're live to Tottenham for an update on Modric's future - SSN channel 405

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Just seen front cover of new July issue of the official Arsenal magazine. Main article and cover star is Samir Nasri...embarrassing.'

yamo123x

Goin on Harry's interview on sky last night, modric will go now and bale will stay. We must be in for him surely.

As for Nasri as much as id love him at UTD, he'll end up at shitty.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Darren Can
An Italian contact claims Inter will clarify their position r.e Sneijder either tomorrow or sometime this week (i.e play the story down)

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Goin on Harry's interview on sky last night, modric will go now and bale will stay. We must be in for him surely.

As for Nasri as much as id love him at UTD, he'll end up at shitty.
How exactly did you decipher that from what he said?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
garbosj Ian McGarry
re Nasri. #MCFC offered highest wages. #MUFC have had bid of £18m rejected. #CFC willing to offer £22m or alternative: cash + player.

There has been a long flirtation between Kalou and #AFC. I reckon #CFC would be happy to offer him or Zhirkov as part of a deal.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
garbosj Ian McGarry
re Nasri. #MCFC offered highest wages. #MUFC have had bid of £18m rejected. #CFC willing to offer £22m or alternative: cash + player.

There has been a long flirtation between Kalou and #AFC. I reckon #CFC would be happy to offer him or Zhirkov as part of a deal.
Shock horror.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Ah so he works for the BBC and judging by previous tweets he thinks Sneijder is our main target

Bryan_Munich

Aka RichieRich12
garbosj Ian McGarry
The pursuit of Nasri by #MCFC #MUFC #CFC points to a surrender to #FCB in battle to sign Alexis Sanchez - all 3 clubs PL bid for Sanchez.

wr8_utd

GuardianJamieJ jamie jackson
luka modric plus agent to meet daniel levy today, according to a friend of LM's. #thfc

prateik

McGarry works for the beeb, but his twitter info is far from being accurate
he makes a lot of shit up.. either that or his sources are rubbish

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
BumperGraham Graham Hunter
I've had it confirmed to me that more than one EPL club is negotiating to buy Juan Mata #JuanMata

@garbosj Ian McGarry

Juan Mata transfer info via @BumperGraham. Agent involved in brokering deal says that #LFC and #AFC are bidding for the Valencia winger.
McGarry just elaborated a little.

wr8_utd

SSN reporting that Wes Brown will be at the Sunderland training ground today, so that move looks imminent. #mufc

wr8_utd

DuckerTheTimes James Ducker
Nasri is preparing to inform Wenger he wants to leave #AFC in knowledge that #MUFC have made a formal bid of about £20m.United's formal bid of around £20m for Nasri actually went in about a fornight ago

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
@samiutd06 sami
Manchester United will bid 39 million euros for Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder (Gazzetta Dello Sport) #MUFC

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
writtenoff_mufc James_WrittenOffBlog
Van der Kraan goes on to say that Inter want £35m and talks between agent Soren Lerby and SAF took place back in March. Complicated for sure
2 minutes ago

writtenoff_mufc James_WrittenOffBlog
Re Sneijder "We in the Dutch media are convinced United is his dream club & he would love to join" Marcel van der Kraan on Talksport
4 minutes ago
Apparently the a dutch journalist was on talksport this morning

Radio: Van der Kraan: 'Wesley Sneijder will join Manchester United but it won't be an easy ride' | Radio talkSPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.