Television Twin Peaks

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
If you guys are fans of Twin Peaks, you should definitely check out Deadly Premonition; in spite of the creator's claims to the contrary it is about as close as you can get to an open world Twin Peaks game, right down to the terrible acting, quirky characters and the consistency of everything about the tone being that bit off.
Yeah, I've spoken about this game a few times on here. I shouldn't really like it and I don't. I loved it :lol:

Evil Bob has to be one of the scariest things I've ever seen.
Shame the actor/crew member died :( I really hope this new series is at least decent!

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
It was a bit of a coincidence that I chose to watch this for the first time and finished it a couple of weeks or even days before they announced the new series so at first I was all for it but now I just feel like it's been too long and they should have left it. It's going to be too weird with all the characters looking so much older and missing cast. Then again maybe because it is Twin Peaks it can thrive off of the weirdness. I might watch it for a second time, I want to hear them Norweigans singing again.

LonelyFire

Evil Bob has to be one of the scariest things I've ever seen.
Seconded. I've been trying to bring myself to binge watch it all again in advance of the new season for a number of months - yet that scene of him crawling over the couch has haunted me ever since i first watched it.

Roosney

Seconded. I've been trying to bring myself to binge watch it all again in advance of the new season for a number of months - yet that scene of him crawling over the couch has haunted me ever since i first watched it.
I was a bit ill this week and decided to watch the whole series again.
This time BOB himself wasn't actually that scary but the screaming and terror of the actresses was very chilling.

That said I have to admit while taking a shower I was 100% sure that BOB would jump scare me as I pulled aside the shower curtain. Goosebumps.

Nickosaur

Is this going to be good or shit? I saw an advert over the weekend on Sky and it sent chills up my spine. That music...

Gjx

Is this going to be good or shit? I saw an advert over the weekend on Sky and it sent chills up my spine. That music...

I can't see it being anything other than amazing with the cast and Lynch directing the whole series. That said I'm pretty obsessed with TP and a massive Lynch nerd. No way I'm not going to love it.

Nickosaur

The music creeps my girlfriend out so sometimes at night I start humming it from another room. Pretty sure she thinks I'm going to kill her.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Harry Dean Stanton!

Keenst

My brother's gf got him the soundtrack on vinyl, was proper jealous. Cannot wait for this season.

Ainu

Gordon Cole is awesome. Two of my favourite Twin Peaks moments have to be Gordon shouting at a bonsai tree and hopelessly falling in love with Shelly. I could probably watch an entire show centered around him.

Ainu

Excitement levels are rising. Please don't suck. Seeing James still among the characters makes my heart sink a little, but then again I'm sure all will be fine with the world again once Cooper drinks his first damn fine cup of coffee.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Just finished season 1. Enjoyed it a lot. But season 2 is 22 bloody episodes and I heard it's really bad... Not sure if I can put myself through that...

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Just finished season 1. Enjoyed it a lot. But season 2 is 22 bloody episodes and I heard it's really bad... Not sure if I can put myself through that...
It goes off the rails about halfway through the season, still has some great moments throughout though. Lynch as Cooper's boss is a highlight. And don't look at that picture a few posts up...

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It goes off the rails about halfway through the season, still has some great moments throughout though. Lynch as Cooper's boss is a highlight. And don't look at that picture a few posts up...
Thanks mate. I'll stick through it.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Less than 2.5 hours to go :)

I've rewatched the series, finishing that on Monday, and then I watched the fan edit of Fire Walk With Me on Wednesday (excellent cut - preferred it to the official cut of FWWM), and this morning I finished reading The Secret History of Twin Peaks - so just counting down the minutes now :D

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Is it a completely new story with some of the same characters? I started rewatching that originals last week, Bob is still bloody terrifying. Some of the acting is hilariously bad though, James is even worse than I remembered. :lol:

b82REZ

Up to episode 6 season 2 on my rewatch

It doesn't have the same magic as the first time I watched it and I'm really starting to hate James and the angsty teenage drama storyline.

There was a lot I'd forgotten though, so I'm glad I rewatched it. I might wait for all episodes of the new series and binge it.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
The cut on typical Badalamenti's music during scenes made this even darker.

I can't help but love it so far.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I'm still in two minds whether I want to watch it or not. I half wanted to watch it a 2nd time before I do but my first watch was pretty recent anyway. I just feel like it's going to be weird with all the surviving characters being so much older now. Curiosity will surely get the better of me though I'm sure.