Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Don't mean to be horrible but sniffing out the bullshitters isn't exactly difficult. Honestly this thread is like when my 3 year old nephew picks up a pile of shit from the floor and runs over to his mum and asks "Is this food mummy?" No, it fecking isn't.
:lol:

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Don't mean to be horrible but sniffing out the bullshitters isn't exactly difficult. Honestly this thread is like when my 3 year old nephew picks up a pile of shit from the floor and runs over to his mum and asks "Is this food mummy?" No, it fecking isn't.
"Nephew"

Sure.

RedBistro

:eek:

Hojoon

Skills

Snitch

Member 60376

Castia

What do people want though? why open a Twitter thread and expect 100% concrete news, there's probably about 4 people on Twitter who are worth following if that's the case.

HabeasC

Anyone knows anything about this guy?
I don't know, but he posted this tweet:

only an hour ago when Pogba's relative posted ages ago why Pogba was in London. Sounds like a wannabe ITK.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's ok Juve. Tuttosport have got Guarin in back up for you should Vidal go.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Amazing :lol:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
What do people want though? why open a Twitter thread and expect 100% concrete news, there's probably about 4 people on Twitter who are worth following if that's the case.
What's the point in discussing fake rumours then?

There's no point in having a twitter thread at all.

CantonaGiggs1

What's the point in discussing fake rumours then?

There's no point in having a twitter thread at all.

95% of the shite on twitter is fake.

If you want accurate than visit the BBC and Sky websites.

The point of a message board is for discussion and speculation.

Moonred

95% of the shite on twitter is fake.

If you want accurate than visit the BBC and Sky websites.

The point of a message board is for discussion and speculation.
Na, the point of this thread isn't about discussing dupe twitter accounts. When something is blatantly obvious and easy to figure out it should not get posted. It isn't that hard.

LR7

I find it really bizarre. Is Adnan supposed to read every article in every tweet he posts and give it a reliability rating before he posts it? People are expecting too much of a twitter thread. An awful lot of it is rumours and speculation. Even from the more reputable sources. If you aren't keen in a tweet just move on and read the next one. @Adnan and co are doing a really good job. I might not like or believe every tweet posted but the whingers derailing the thread have a far more negative impact than a few erroneous tweets here and there.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Na, the point of this thread isn't about discussing dupe twitter accounts. When something is blatantly obvious and easy to figure out it should not get posted. It isn't that hard.
Exactly. It took me about 5 seconds to check a tweet was relating to a daily mail article. It isn't hard. Everyone appreciated people posting tweets, but it really isn't hard to spot something that's clearly bollocks

Tarrou

The real problem is we haven't signed anyone in a while and people are getting restless. Everyone knows all the tweets are bollocks. Don't worry muppets, the over-sized bollocked one will be back soon to whip Woody into shape.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Yeah but when you know that everything posted on here is utter bullshit, what's the point in discussing it?

FromTheBench

Translation -

Aside from Paul Pogba, if you really Juve were forced to sell to a big budget needs, the suspect would remain Arturo Vidal. But even in this case - it's worth repeating - or the club Juventus has received offers of substance nor the player has expressed a desire for a change of air. That's one of the requirements to ensure that the departure of the Chilean sample hypothesis becomes effective. And it just so happens that, unless a sudden disamoramento Warrior, Turin is the city beloved by the whole family.

The duel - Then it is clear that the market can not be ignited when the center of the tuttocampista stands for excellence, one of the irreplaceable scorer in the arena prepared by Antonio Conte, a boy of 27 years, "creator" of 40 goals in distributed 126 appearances, including 18 in the last 46 games, historical, vintage. And while Bayern Monaco relished revenge against Juventus after the "theft" black and white summer 2011, waiting for the start of a juicy derby, Manchester United is the club most interested in Vidal. The CEO of the Red Devils, Ed Woodward, tried to stir things up in the hottest days of the deal Evra, when Beppe Marotta has seen fit to send back to the sender kindly the British proposal to tie two talks in one fell swoop. Clear synthesis of speech: oh no, give us first Evra, then, if anything, we will resend. Now that the French are preparing to embark on a new stage of his career, Manchester United ponders return to the fray with "arguments" convincing. Vidal costs at least 50 million, although the price is not a label to be pasted on the lapel of the player, but so does the market, combined with the contingency of the moment. At the United soon will join the City, where he played there the first goal for Juventus to strengthen the heart of the defense: the Serbian Matija Nastasic, for whom Conte has given his consent.

CantonaGiggs1

Dupe twitter accounts= tweets you do not like.

Even the "reputable" accounts get it wrong most of the time.

Banning indykaila is understandable, but we have seen journalists getting banned in this thread. It is ridiculous. I have even heard suggestions of banning newspapers.

It is as if we didn't have the intelligence to decide for ourselves what to ignore and what to take serious. If you do not like a tweet then ignore it and read the next one.

Moonred

Yeah but when you know that everything posted on here is utter bullshit, what's the point in discussing it?
Dupe twitter accounts= tweets you do not like.

Even the "reputable" accounts get it wrong most of the time.

Banning indykaila is understandable, but we have seen journalists getting banned in this thread. It is ridiculous. I have even heard suggestions of banning newspapers.

It is as if we didn't have the intelligence to decide for ourselves what to ignore and what to take serious. If you do not like a tweet then ignore it and read the next one.
Not every tweet is deemed as a bullshit, its not as if we are only looking at legit 100% accurate stuff. But some are obvious bluffs that are easy to catch and do not deserve any discussion or publicity like for eg. an imposter spreading nonsense or other pretentious journo spewing bollocks.

jaimoe

Apparently, Pogba was in London the other day signing for Chelsea. :rolleyes:

One Spanish outlet starts nonsense they all follow, in case there is truth in it.

Look at Metro and their sheet, they did get called out on it and looked stupid.

Honestly, a Sheik on a Saturday? Probably inundated with women, carefully selected for him.
Some of us get to select our own women.

NoPace

I dont think calling this summer a massive success is a good thing. I think we absolutely need one cb and one midfielder more(both world class or close top it). A massive success would be landing Vidal,di maria and hummels. Only getting one of them would be a decent summer.
Van Gaal, Vidal, Herrera and Shaw is more than a decent summer. We have a lot of good attacking options and promising young defenders. I would be fine with giving the 3 CB's a chance to step up and emerge as top defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.