Twitter Discussion [Archive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
I'm inclined to believe ZippyPenguin - I'm liking his last couple of tweets!

And,

Sid234

Apparently Forbes values Liverpool at about £450 million.. Just with our kit deal and shirt sponsorship together, we could buy them twice!

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
"Bi-polar" doesn't seem such an inapt description of transfer forum activity, to be fair. Not that this excuses the rest of it.
He's only posted 10 times on here, so its not as if he's contributes a helluva lot to justify throwin a mini-tantrum at others trying to make sense of it all.

We're all in limbo with transfers or concrete evidence things are swinging our way, but atleast we're having a debate about it & not just floating in & throwing the toys out of the pram when the news isnt to our liking..

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Actually, that ZippyPenguin does have a coupld of v good tweets:

Will Absolute

He's only posted 10 times on here, so its not as if he's contributes a helluva lot to justify throwin a mini-tantrum at others trying to make sense of it all.

We're all in limbo with transfers or concrete evidence things are swinging our way, but atleast we're having a debate about it & not just floating in & throwing the toys out of the pram when the news isnt to our liking..
Posters who come into the Transfer Forum to scoff at its inmates are annoying. We monkeys should be left in peace to dance, and gibber, and throw our poo.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Another superstar Liverpool are looking at to replace Suarez
They seem to be back into the "why spend 50m on one player, when you can spend it on 5" approach that has served them so well................

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This guy might be worth keeping an eye on.

I posted this tweet yesterday....He doesn't claim to be an ITK but, he obviously knew something
Most probably copying information from UWS forum.

RedBistro

I posted this tweet yesterday....He doesn't claim to be an ITK but, he obviously knew something
Mike Keegan BBC said that as early as Friday I do believe.

"Expect Adidas to announce the MUFC deal after (all Adidas) World Cup final" was what I roughly remember reading.

Think he even said the day.

FromTheBench

David Amoyal just translates Di Marzio articles.

He doesn't have much of his own info and DI Marzio has given no updates since last one on this.

fallengt

This news's drove some people mad already. Even we're 7th in the league, we still piss them off, I like it.

NMF

I'm surprised we're not after Lars Bender of course his no Vidal but he'd be brilliant addition.

Juan't Mata

He was at Rio and seems to have just come back. Despite him looking about 18, he does seem semi legit.
Looks like an elaborate WUM to me. He randomly throws out tweets inviting followers to join him for G and T's in Rio. He's completely taking the piss surely?

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Di Marzio is saying Juve don't want to sell but Ducker is saying they're trying to put him on the market like Benfica did with Gaitan.
And yet both of them insist that at the moment nothing is happening with our supposed interest in Vidal. IMO this transfer is likely to drag on, if it happens at all. I'm not buying all these ''United close to Vidal signing'' stories as they all come from shite sources, which reminds me of last summer's Thiago fiasco.

At least this time our interest in Vidal has been reported by reputable sources such as The Guardian, The Times/Ducker and Di Marzio but it's one thing to be ''interested'' in a player and it's an entirely different thing to be ''close'' to getting him. For the moment I think I'd rather believe Ducker and put the checking of flights from Turin to London/Manchester on hold at least until Vidal returns from his holiday.

Like I already said in this thread, I'd be delighted if we get Vidal but if we don't, it's imperative that we bring another midfielder in this summer and it doesn't really matter if it'd be Vidal or Lars Bender or Bastian Schweinsteiger or someone else. Whoever Van Gaal signs, I'm sure that he'll get the best out of him and will fit perfectly into his system. If Van Gaal wants Vidal but we don't get him because of Juventus' reluctance to sell, well, I'm sure we've got back-up targets. Just don't leave it for the last day of the transfer window, for all our sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.