Twitter Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Apparently Cardiff have given us 1.5m as a loan fee for Zaha. Good deal for us and good deal for Zaha. :)

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
There is no "apparently" about it - he writes for the Times, amongst others. Who gives a shit if he posts his articles through Sulia, why would he be any less reliable because he doesn't link directly to the times website?

No, he claimed Ronaldo wanted to return (which Ronaldo near enough confirmed as true in recent quotes about how tempted he was, with Rio trying to persuade him.

He then reported that the deal could not be done here - http://www.oneworldsports.com/stories/cristiano-ronaldos-path-united-blocked/

He was first to report on his new contract at Madrid here - http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/sport/football/article1310860.ece

He reported that Mourinho wasn't a fan of Mata at the start of last summer, and that he was prepared to listen to offers. He got dogs abuse. See how that turned out..
He's just posted this "news" he tweeted about. It's what Moyes said yesterday. Obviously it's all behind a sulia link :lol:

Bullshitter.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
If you keep reading Castle's article, he says we're monitoring Glen Johnson's contract situation at Liverpool which is bull.

Last edited:

binary bot
Dippers don't even rate him I think. He's been one of their worst players

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
He's bang average, no better than someone like Walker. Need to stay well away.

SATA

Kyle Walker is a decent player than he's given credit for. I've seen him play live, not many people get past him and he's a strong fecker as well

Glanville95

Kyle Walker is a decent player than he's given credit for. I've seen him play live, not many people get past him and he's a strong fecker as well
Players always get past him due to his positional awareness being so fecking poor.

mufcwarm92

Walker and Johnson are both pretty similar tbh. Both big lads who can wreak havoc on their day offensively but leave much to be desired when defending. Both weak positionally and seem to substitute actual defensive qualities for pure size and strength. Wouldn't want either.

Plugsy

Why do people give ANY credence to these cnuts or @Football_SuperAgent11, @ITKReporter_MUFC or any of the other names that are so obviously made up and bullshit they may as well sellotape a copy of their recently taken GCSE prelims to your fecking face!

LondonRed

Well this guy is an actual journo that called Arsenal - Ozil. See,s he has some contacts etc.

Clutching. At. Straws.

Tarrou

What does Fjortoft actually do? Does he work for a German tv station or something? Seems like a bit of a retard.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Fjortoft is quite reliable, especially in German football circles. He called Lewandowski, Gotze and Guardiola to Bayern before anybody else.

I'm not sure why people are so eager to call bullshit when apparent interest doesn't result in a completed transfer. There's loads of variables that need to align before that can happen, hence why a fair proportion of proposed transfers fail to materialise.

Red Stone

What does Fjortoft actually do? Does he work for a German tv station or something? Seems like a bit of a retard.
He's the presenter for Champions League football on Norwegian television and is absolutely terrible at it.

I've seen him on German television too, but I wouldn't know if he's any better there.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Fjortoft is quite reliable, especially in German football circles. He called Lewandowski, Gotze and Guardiola to Bayern before anybody else.

I'm not sure why people are so eager to call bullshit when apparent interest doesn't result in a completed transfer. There's loads of variables that need to align before that can happen, hence why a fair proportion of proposed transfers fail to materialise.
No he hasn't........it was BILD/Sport Bild

Plugsy

Januzaj? How utterly fecking ridiculous. I hope we didn't formally reject but just sent them a big smiley wink face.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
I doubt they would like us to take any of their players regardless of who it is.
I would drive Glen Johnson up to Manchester right now if you lot landed him for a few years. Good player, but he's on big money and has been gash all season. In fairness to him, he has played with injuries apparently, but I still think he needs replacing regardless.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Not a tweet but here it goes:

To add spice to the Januzaj reports, the Guardian also claims Manchester United are weighing up a late bid for PSG target Yohan Cabaye with Newcastle reportedly placing a £25m price tag on the midfielder's head.

LR7

Wonder if any bid for Cabaye will be a late one to prevent getting caught up in a bidding war with PSG.

Leg-End

I'd take Cabaye at a reasonable price, I don't consider anything upwards of £20 million reasonable for him though.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Januzaj? How utterly fecking ridiculous. I hope we didn't formally reject but just sent them a big smiley wink face.
I hope we sent them a hundred :lol: smilies in response. Complete waste of time bidding any amount for him.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I'd take Cabaye at a reasonable price, I don't consider anything upwards of £20 million reasonable for him though.
I agree, anything below £20 million is a good deal for us I think.

Not sure why people are acting like 28 is too old either.

Right now we need proven talent.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp

He's a reliable chap, so I'm wondering if Filipe Luis is a fall back option if we don't get Shaw? This Coentrao deal seems unlikely now.

Status
Not open for further replies.