Tyrell Malacia | Romano: Here we go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
Three months ago I would have said that this step would be way too big for him (and it still might be...), but he really impressed me against Marseille and Roma in the final stages of the Conference League.. Seemed much more mature, defensively aware and calm than I would have given him...

Zed 101

Just watched his welcome to Lyon video..... :lol:

Worryingly I reckon those tackles in the prem are red cards or penalties the way our numbnut refs and var work

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
This week will be our Night of Long Knives in the market.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Absolutely brilliant news. Unreal player. What a signing this is going to be.

What position does he play?

Adamsk7

He seems very press resistant but all the compilations are just of that, I have no idea if he has any end product or defensive ability.
Still, he’s a young player on the up and we should always make at least one signing like this a season and develop them.

Rolaholic

'Feyenoord reached an agreement with United last night over Tyrell Malacia, now it's up to the player. With his approval they will hijack Lyons deal'

Said to be reliable by Dutch footy fans. I doubt personal terms will be an issue

Reason123

Absolutely brilliant news. Unreal player. What a signing this is going to be.

What position does he play?
Great news, I was watching replay of Feyenoord vs Ajax the other day and he was the most impressive player on the pitch, even more so than Timber and Antony who were good too!

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
:drool::drool::drool: wanted a new LB more than a new RB since I don’t trust Shaw‘s fitness at all and I consider Telles is far worse full back than Dalot for ten Hag system.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Wow, chuffed for him if he goes to United, but I'm not sure he's good enough really. Definitely not first team material yet, but I'm also not yet convinced he can grow to the level required for United.

Dying to find out though. He's a brilliant dude and definitely has the right attitude.
Ah bollocks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.