Tyrell Malacia | Romano: Here we go…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This would please me greatly. Really like what I've seen of him so far. Way more dynamic than Telles that's for sure.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Deal done last night according to Feyenoord correspondent above who works for the reliable Voetbal International.

Skills

Snitch
Agreed. And there's Williams too. 4 leftbacks seems a bit much though Telles and Williams can perhaps play on the right as well.
There won't be a better time than now to sell Williams. His stock should be high after a year of PL football, but he's obviously never going to be good enough for us.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Wow, chuffed for him if he goes to United, but I'm not sure he's good enough really. Definitely not first team material yet, but I'm also not yet convinced he can grow to the level required for United.

Dying to find out though. He's a brilliant dude and definitely has the right attitude.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Awesome news, awesome. Sell Telles and get some money.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wow, chuffed for him if he goes to United, but I'm not sure he's good enough really. Definitely not first team material yet, but I'm also not yet convinced he can grow to the level required for United.

Dying to find out though. He's a brilliant dude and definitely has the right attitude.
so basically what you're saying then is we've bought Buttner again

ffs

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!

Well, Shaw already grew well past that, didn't help him.

Idxomer

Ten Hag was there watching Telles put on one of the worst displays you'll see from a fullback at a top club against Palace which was probably not even his worst performance last season. Shaw has also averaged 26 games in the league over the last 4 seasons, he's unreliable fitness-wise and needs competition.

Again, it's a no-brainer for the price quoted.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm sure the Dutch posters here are sick to death of answering this question but what kind of player is he and is he any good?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Agreed. And there's Williams too. 4 leftbacks seems a bit much though Telles and Williams can perhaps play on the right as well.
We also have the very promising Fernandez coming through, although there seem to be question marks over his pace.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We also have the very promising Fernandez coming through, although there seem to be question marks over his pace.
He's a bit dodgy defensively too, a very interesting prospect though, for sure.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
If we sign him can anyone who says we only work on one deal at a time automatically be infracted or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.