Tyrone Mings stamp on Zlatan | He’s at it again

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
100% on purpose. No doubt in my mind.

He's clearly got a red violent red streak once he get's wound up. I didn't watch the game but apparently he and the striker were having a tussle all match, bit like him and Ibra did.

The video shows he clearly knows where Oliviera is, he could have quite easily hopped along on his left leg to avoid contact, or even roll over forwards if he lost his balance.

Instead he decides to stamp his foot down with full weight.

He's a nasty bastard who should be banned for a lengthy period. That's worse than a poorly timed slide tackle.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
No surprises there. 90% of social media comprises of attention whores, hard men, keyboard warriors and WUM's.
You missed the most important group, the arse lickers who will excuse the actions of any of their "heroes" no matter the context.

AltiUn

I hope someone will do the justice on the pitch to that mings cnut.. breaking his leg or whatever as long as it hurts him very much
Wishing injury on a player is against the TOS.

Irrational.

What a shit rule. So because the soft ref "saw" an assault which threatened the eyesight of a player and could have reconfigured his face in a bad way they'll just move on? Their priorities are heavily skewed in favour of preventing their shit refs being undermined over player safety. It was the same issue when Shelvey went in for a leg-breaker on Pogba a few weeks ago and they ignored it/ refused to take action.

The FA are a joke of an organisation that prefer to focus on other much more serious crimes like who said a bad word or who spoke out against a shit ref decision.

Pathetic, spineless, incompetent fecktards who need to take their thumbs out which are lodged firmly up their arses.

I have zero faith in that bullshit organisation and I'm fed up of their inconsistent, made-up-on-the-fly rules.

Nelson Oliveira needs to take this to the police because clearly the FA will do just that - sweet FA. cnuts.

AltiUn

@Irrational. Agreed, FA are more concerned about their "image" than the well-being of the players. What Mings did was a cowardly act and is worthy of a lengthy ban. How many more times will he be allowed to get away with it before someone loses an eye for it? They're as accountable as Mings and the referee.

We need an rvn

Do that stuff on the street and you go to jail for a long time. Do it on the football pitch an the police can't touch you, how does that make sense? The guy is a thug, doesn't deserve to be on the pitch and the FA are coward old fecktarts - disgrace and I hope the guy takes him to court for assault.

It's incidents like this that I just don't get modern society on so many levels

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
FA hiding behind the referee so they don't make a decision. Spineless bastards .

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
In that case the referee needs sacking for doing feck all about it
You can't blame the ref as he clearly can't see the situation properly, not to the smallest detail required.

The FA have all the angles and replays available. Absolute joke of a decision. The poor guy is going to have his face ruined for the rest of his life all because of a mindless thug.

Fridge chutney

FA is a spineless and cowardly organization.

Why are football governing bodies so
A) inept
B) spineless
C) corrupt

?

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Hopefully Nelson Oliveira makes a full recovery from this.

Nick7

The FA don't care about players. This much is obvious and has been for a long time.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
The FA have done nothing and quite right too.

They don't govern the EFL Championship, the Football League do.

Alabaster Codify7

My Villa mate said:

"We need a bully in that team, need to toughen up ASAP"

I'm trying to explain to him that there's a bully, and there's a fecking sadistic thug. Mings is not the former, he's a snide, sadistic prck of an excuse for a footballer.

Bojan11

The FA have done nothing and quite right too.

They don't govern the EFL Championship, the Football League do.
Eh?

FA govern the referees. They make the rules to the game. Even Reading tweeted out that the FA cannot do anything as the ref saw it.

Kag

The FA can feck off with their inept rules.
There’s a real problem with this rule, isnt there?

You can’t punish a thug for stamping on another player’s head because the ref happened to see it (and do nothing). It stinks.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I watched the footage of him stamping on Zlatan again, 100% intentional. No question. Really goes for it. Shame Zlatan didn't catch him better with the elbow.

He starts off with saying how delighted he is with the clean sheet and proud to play for Villa whatever, then almost as a footnote, feels sorry for Oliveira.

Can't believe this will come to nothing.

MalcolmTucker

What a shit rule. So because the soft ref "saw" an assault which threatened the eyesight of a player and could have reconfigured his face in a bad way they'll just move on? Their priorities are heavily skewed in favour of preventing their shit refs being undermined over player safety. It was the same issue when Shelvey went in for a leg-breaker on Pogba a few weeks ago and they ignored it/ refused to take action.

The FA are a joke of an organisation that prefer to focus on other much more serious crimes like who said a bad word or who spoke out against a shit ref decision.

Pathetic, spineless, incompetent fecktards who need to take their thumbs out which are lodged firmly up their arses.

I have zero faith in that bullshit organisation and I'm fed up of their inconsistent, made-up-on-the-fly rules.

Nelson Oliveira needs to take this to the police because clearly the FA will do just that - sweet FA. cnuts.
100% agree

Dave89

The stamp isn't intentional, not in a million years. Reckless, yes, intentional? He glances down to see what is in front of him, and then looks to the ball as he tries to jump over Rooney and Zlatan.

Was it stupid? Yes. Reckless? Yes. Worth of a ban? Yes. Was it intentional? Have any of you saying this actually competed in sports in your entire lives?

People saying he put extra force into it. His foot literally doesn't accelerate any faster during the entire motion. If he was doing it intentionally, his eyes wouldn't have left his target the entire time. In a slow motion replay, he glances in the direction of Rooney and Zlatan for an instant, IN SLOW MOTION. People seeing what they want to see.
This didn't age well

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The stamp is clearly intentional. I pratice Judo & Jiu-Jitsu and I enter competitions. Situations like this happen all the time and I never see an accidental face stamp in my entire lfe.
And belive me: it's usually a lot faster compared to this situation and still no accidental face stamps.

In fact, people who pratice combat sports like MMA, Taekwondo or Kyokushin Karate also pretty much understand how intentional this was. He had all the time in the world to avoid illegal contact, but he chose not to.