Tyrone Mings stamp on Zlatan | He’s at it again

Tarrou

red card and pen

blood pissing out of Pogba's face and didn't even have a look at it

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Cut and dried that one. Ref dishes out at least a yellow for that on the half way line.

crossy1686

career ending
He’s one of those players who wants to be a hard man but he’s too shit of a footballer to just give someone a knock, he ends up committing GBH instead

Kag

I’m pleased it isn’t just me absolutely blown away by the total absence of review.

It’s a stone-wall penalty and a yellow card at the very least.

Falcow

Cant believe it wasnt even mentioned by commentary....can you imagine if that was Maguire at the other end, it would be all they talk about at half time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't clock that at all in real time.
But that's certainly an untidy challenge to say the least.

Fredrik.A

Swedish tv studio thought it was a clear pen and couldn't believe var didn't check it.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
He’s a dirty bastard but there’s no way that’s a red on Pogba

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Mings really is a cart horse playing well above his station. Today he finally showed his true colours. A thug and someone who can't defend properly.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Must be the only one here that doesn't see too much wrong with that incident.
Ming's was using the arm as leverage and yeah he was quite forceful but nothing you wouldn't expect from a CB.

Anustart89

red card and pen

blood pissing out of Pogba's face and didn't even have a look at it
What was the VAR doing during that three-minute break? Did he look at it, go 'nah, not for me' and then went to make himself a cup of tea? During that entire break he must have been watching the same replays that we were seeing, and still he was just "nope, elbowing is allowed under the laws of the game!"

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
He's a snidey cnut who commits these kinds of fouls way too often for it to be coincidental.

Dan_F

It’s funny isn’t it, because if you mis time a slide tackle and take someone out - definite foul and yellow.

Jump and elbow someone in the face because you’re late to the ball - play on.

It’s one of those weird things that are accepted, even though it’s not logical at all.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I wish Ibra was still here to come on in the second half. I’m sure he would enjoy seeing him again after that.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Good old VAR. Makes us wait 5 minutes analysing offsides to the nearest millimetre but completely ignores a blatant assault in the box.
Its absolute shambles. You can be offside the length of a gnat's knob and they will draw their stupid fecking lines, but shite like this goes unpunished. The fecking cameras picked it up right after and they stopped play so its not like they were unaware it happened

fergosaurus

Must be the only one here that doesn't see too much wrong with that incident.
Ming's was using the arm as leverage and yeah he was quite forceful but nothing you wouldn't expect from a CB.
Definitely serious foul play by using excessive force. He knew exactly what he was doing as well.

Dan_F

There we go. Bailly with a yellow for a late tackle. Far less dangerous than the elbow.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My Liverpool supporting mate doesn’t think it’s a pen. They never seem fully attached to reality do they? I’m pretty sure most of us would say it’s a pen if it was on a Liverpool player.

Dan_F

My Liverpool supporting mate doesn’t think it’s a pen. They never seem fully attached to reality do they? I’m pretty sure most of us would say it’s a pen if it was on a Liverpool player.
I think if Mings had won the ball we’d all say it’s just a part of jumping for the ball. but if you don’t win the ball, it’s a foul.