U21 Euro Championships 2017

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I have somehow managed to miss both goals. First one I turned over to check on the Confederation Cup and this one I went to the kitchen for a couple of minutes.:(

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Sweden not putting up any fight will get us eliminated... there's no way this is the group with two of the best 4 teams. Hopefully Macedonia come in with a similar mindset tomorrow

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Mawson will be a massive miss in the semis for England.

About time Gray was starting too. No idea why he wasn't involved in the first 2 games.

Also, despite what the commentators say, I haven't seen anything from Abraham this tournament.

Carl

Get in. Best performance of the tournament so far. This side will get absolutely schooled by one of the big boys though.

Good news about Mawson not being suspended. Our best CB.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
England going for World domination?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Have to say I'm Enjoying watching these young England players

Much more enjoyable than watching the senior team.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Abraham wins the penalty. Baker takes the ball and Abraham tries to convince Baker he should take it. Baker promptly tells Tammy to feck off. See, this is the difference in mentality and level of authority between these players. @langster

WhoDaGOAT

Get in. Best performance of the tournament so far. This side will get absolutely schooled by one of the big boys though.

Good news about Mawson not being suspended. Our best CB.
Avoiding Spain could mean a potential place in the final.

Spain or Germany should win it. A full strength Germany might have made Spain really work for it.

Carl

Have to say I'm Enjoying watching these young England players

Much more enjoyable than watching the senior team.
Take it you didn't watch the first 2 games? Zzzzzzzzz.

Take your general point though, I usually watch the U21 tournament for that reason.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Classy performance all round. Looking forward to the semis.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
We need to score 4 goals tomorrow to go through. 3-0 isn't enough, have to win 4-1 or by more

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Shit, not only we need to beat Macedonia to get the 6 points, we also have to win 3:0 to have 6:3 like Slovakia, sorry but we are not going to the semis with this result today.

Mr. Ant

Great performance from our players (I'm from Slovakia), very entertaining match.

Hopefully some of the boys will push on and become the core of the senior team in the future.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
We need to score 4 goals tomorrow to go through. 3-0 isn't enough, have to win 4-1 or by more
If we get 6 and have 6:3 like Slovakia what will make the difference between both teams?

Only if they take into account the fact we lost 3:1 and Slovakia 2:1, anyway cannot see us beating Macedonia with Tobias Figueiredo as central defender anyway, we are out of the semis.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
You can put four past them easy.
The result against Spain was a little bit false if you understand what I mean, they played much better than the result tells you, they qualified in a group where they had France, also were seconds away from beating Serbia, finally we have 2 of our most experienced players out for next match, not gonna happen mate, anyway, Rui Jorge only has himself to blame, even without Gelson or Andre Silva I can pick 5 better players than the ones he took to Poland.

Classical Mechanic

I'm joking dummy :lol:
Feel sorry for Abraham so far. When he played the crossing was pathetic and he got no service. When he doesn't play Ward-Prowse in on fire. When he comes on his teammate fudge loads of opportunities to put him through.

@SCP

It is a big ask. Against Spain they also had the same amount of chances and they were excellent in qualifying.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
If we get 6 and have 6:3 like Slovakia what will make the difference between both teams?
Disciplinary record and we already have more yellows in the 2 matches we played than them in their 3 matches. We're pretty much out

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Disciplinary record and we already have more yellows in the 2 matches we played than them in their 3 matches. We're pretty much out
FFS donkey Semedo comes to my head, I wonder why? :lol:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Bednarek has been an absolute embarrassment this tournament, SOTON is throwing 6.5 mil euro for him at Lech but after today I'm sure they'll reconsider the amount. Lech, if still possible, should fecking take it and run.

Hope Dorna gets sacked.

ZAGREB RED

England have done very well after a pretty indifferent opening game - Pickford's penalty save was probably a big turning point in that England got a point and didn't lose the first game - but I think whoever wins this tournament will have to beat Spain, who have looked mightily impressive so far. Fair play to England last night though, crunch game against the hosts and they won 3-0 to qualify for the semis.
Overall, it has been a pretty good competition with some excellent games.