Mon 15 July Club Brugge (N) 7pm - Leigh Sports Village
Thu 18 July Waterford United (A) 7.45pm
Sat 20 July Ross County (A) 3pm
Tue 23 July Chorley (A) 7.45pm
Fri 26 July Stevenage (A) 7.45pm
Mon 29 July Crewe (A) 7.30pm
Tue 30 July Skelmersdale United (A) 7.45pm
Tue 6 Aug Manchester City (N)* 7.45pm
* = Lancashire Senior Cup final to be played at The County Ground, Lancashire FA.

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-An...serves-Under-21-pre-season-fixtures-2013.aspx

EDogen

United squad: Sam Johnstone, Pierluigi Gollini; Liam Grimshaw, Scott Wootton, Marnick Vermijl, Louis Rowley, Tom Thorpe; Charni Ekangamene, Davide Petrucci, Ben Pearson, Andreas Pereira, Larnell Cole, Ryan Tunnicliffe; Bebe, Tom Lawrence, Federico Macheda, Jack Barmby.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
United squad: Sam Johnstone, Pierluigi Gollini; Liam Grimshaw, Scott Wootton, Marnick Vermijl, Louis Rowley, Tom Thorpe; Charni Ekangamene, Davide Petrucci, Ben Pearson, Andreas Pereira, Larnell Cole, Ryan Tunnicliffe; Bebe, Tom Lawrence, Federico Macheda, Jack Barmby.
So Grimshaw, Rowley, Pearson, A. Pereira and Barmby get to run with the big boys, looking forward to it!

I'd guess we'll see:

Johnstone​
Vermijl Thorpe Wootton Rowley​
Ekangamene Petrucci​
Cole Tunnicliffe Bebe​
Lawrence​

jeston

United: Johnstone; Vermijl, Grimshaw, Thorpe, Wooton; Ekangamene, Tunnicliffe; Cole, Petrucci, Bebe; Macheda

Unconfirmed but according to graphic on steam

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Vermijl, Wooton, Bebe, Macheda, Petrucci and Tunnicliffe all most likely wont be at the club in a years time.

All are 21 plus (Tunnicliffe almost) and need to be playing regular first team football by now. I just hope we don't keep them lingering around in the reserves for months blocking opportunities for some of the younger players like what happened last year. We could arguably recoup £10m from that lot which can be put back into the academy.

Edit:Not sure why the font size is a mess.

jeston

Ex-Barca players Gudjohnsen & Victor Vazquez start for Brugge

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Vermijl has signed a new contract so he'll stay. The rest will go on loan and in the cases of Wooton, Bebe and Macheda, sold.

jeston

Bebe should have scored after 30 seconds. Cole cut it back and Bebe missed a (pretty much) open goal

Joemo

whistling in the wind
What went on there?

Edit: Think Macheda was offside. His headed goal ruled out.

jeston

5mins gone - United disallowed goal for offside (or something - missed it)

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Does anyone have a working stream that's not..ehrm...kiwi..sport?

Joemo

whistling in the wind
I think it took a deflection, since it went for a United throw in.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Second disallowed offside goal for Macheda. This time it was Vermijl offside.

jeston

Another goal disallowed for offside (whistle went sooner this time) as Vermijl set up Macheda

Brightonian

I know what you mean but funnily enough 'time to get rid' also seems to be this teams philosophy when in possession at the moment.
Well exactly. These players were the same in the U21s for the first half of last season, till we shifted them out to make room for the younger ones (some from the U18s like Januzaj) and the football improved a thousandfold.

Skorenzy

Does anyone know whether this is the Brugge first team or just a random XI?
Looks like the first team, I'm seeing a lot of starters anyway; Lestienne (far and away their best player last season), Vázquez, Duarte, Refaelov, Meunier...

SkeppyRed

I thought we'd seen the end of Bebe and Macheda, unfortunately not.

Brightonian

Brugge players crowding the ref at every opportunity and he's starting to cave to it. That looked like a great tackle from Macheda to me. Won the ball, almost no contact with the player.

dr.twinny

HT. Match has been a bit meh tbh. First friendly for the reserves though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

SkeppyRed

HT. Match has been a bit meh tbh. First friendly for the reserves though, so I guess I can't complain too much.
Your right, there are plenty of things to moan about so far, but it is the first pre-season game so there's no point. I am tempted though I must admit. Oh what the heck...Bebe and Macheda...I'l just leave it at that.

Petrucci has been decent. Can see him getting a move to Italy where more time and space on the ball in midfield will see him develop into an excellent midfielder. Although at the age of 22 with less than 5 games professional football under your belt is a bit worrying.

jeston

Changes on 53mins - Pearson & Lawrence on for Bebe & Grimshaw

dr.twinny

Your right, there are plenty of things to moan about so far, but it is the first pre-season game so there's no point. I am tempted though I must admit. Oh what the heck...Bebe and Macheda...I'l just leave it at that.

Petrucci has been decent. Can see him getting a move to Italy where more time and space on the ball in midfield will see him develop into an excellent midfielder. Although at the age of 22 with less than 5 games professional football under your belt is a bit worrying.

Yep, no need to discuss Bebe and Macheda any further. I still have faint hopes of Petrucci making it here somehow but if that doesn't happen, I'm sure he has a bright future ahead of him in the Serie A.