UAP - Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Why is this not all everyone is talking about? Seriously who give two flying fecks that some Journo tricked someone, UFO's are Fecking real!
I feel like I’ve missed this, so USA have announced that there are Ufo’s?

The Firestarter

I feel like I’ve missed this, so USA have announced that there are Ufo’s?
Do you know what UFO stands for ? Nobody has denied their existence. What you are probably meaning is, "have the US announced existence of extraterrestrials on Earth?" , the answer to which is no, they have not.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Why is this not all everyone is talking about? Seriously who give two flying fecks that some Journo tricked someone, UFO's are Fecking real!
It is a little strange

T_Model101

Watched this yesterday. Awful subtitles but an interesting watch. Especially about the sounds they were making, attempts to communicate?
Clearly this is an international phenomenon that can't possibly be the result of human military technology

e.cantona

If one take the Fermi paradox seriously and unwillingness to communicate, “they” should be here by now. Modern humans try not to disrupt or disturb species we observe. Would assume “they’d” be more modern than humans. If it’s the Chinese or Russians, the world as we know it is about to end. Or maybe it’s all a hoax

TheReligion

Abusive
I remember @rimaldo getting £150 from Jeremy Beadle for sending in a video of a UAP hovering around Milton Keynes. Think it was genuine although I never could be certain of it

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
It’s been basically disclosed for decades through the media, most likely to desensitize us to when the governments actually confirm it.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
However they are looks they are interested in our military, sightings every day? Why don’t equip a few airplanes with HD equipment and other equipment to get all the data? Well the military had 6 months to send a report to the congress so can’t wait for next month. I still believe is some crazy experiments from our government which nobody knows and they want the attention to be diverted.
Time for Stephen King to write a book about a failure military experiment which opened the door to another dimension with monsters, wait he already did.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
In the first video, it looks like it ejects something before it goes into the sea?
I assume it’s the sea anyway

zing

Zingle balls
what's the reason for these mysterious sightings to be always in the USA?

Is it just that people in Asia etc cant be bothered with this or have our alien overlords figured out that the USA is the country to be watching over?

The Firestarter

Time for Stephen King to write a book about a failure military experiment which opened the door to another dimension with monsters, wait he already did.
Which novel is that? Sounds awful lot like the plot of Half-Life the video game.

e.cantona

Disappointing. I was hoping for aliens

TheLiverBird

When you’ve got

Presidents
Members of Governments worldwide
CIA Chiefs
Other global secret service establishments
Generals
Astronauts
Scientists
Militaries
Law enforcement
Damning circumstantial evidence via secret documents released

It becomes blatantly obvious, something is going on and being hidden

and the discovery of intelligent alien life would be the biggest story ever but for me that’s secondary too the dire situation we are in with our planet, a planet we are destroying wrapidly, if it’s true we are in cahoots with other life forms from elsewhere, what’s our behind the scenes relationship like with these dudes? Can they help technology wise in saving us from destroying our home turf

if we are being deprived of technologies that could make us all prosper and live in a healthier world, then I might just go and drink that bottle of whisky on my cupboard and do some proper finger wagging, no one wants that

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
When you’ve got

Presidents
Members of Governments worldwide
CIA Chiefs
Other global secret service establishments
Generals
Astronauts
Scientists
Militaries
Law enforcement
Damning circumstantial evidence via secret documents released

It becomes blatantly obvious, something is going on and being hidden

and the discovery of intelligent alien life would be the biggest story ever but for me that’s secondary too the dire situation we are in with our planet, a planet we are destroying wrapidly, if it’s true we are in cahoots with other life forms from elsewhere, what’s our behind the scenes relationship like with these dudes? Can they help technology wise in saving us from destroying our home turf

if we are being deprived of technologies that could make us all prosper and live in a healthier world, then I might just go and drink that bottle of whisky on my cupboard and do some proper finger wagging, no one wants that
It's a good list but out of all even Presidents may not be in the loop. Nasa may feel it knows something but there's a gatekeeper like someone within the CIA that knows but won't let someone who comes and goes in 4 to 8 years and would be a security risk following in. Quite wrong of course, democratic? Not, but some group feels only they can be trusted to have, use and disseminate whatever they have, how they like.

The Firestarter

It's a good list but out of all even Presidents may not be in the loop. Nasa may feel it knows something but there's a gatekeeper like someone within the CIA that knows but won't let someone who comes and goes in 4 to 8 years and would be a security risk following in. Quite wrong of course, democratic? Not, but some group feels only they can be trusted to have, use and disseminate whatever they have, how they like.
Also quite possible members of this group dress always in black.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Also quite possible members of this group dress always in black.
Not necessarily but they hang out in underground garages and smoke 4 packs of cigs a day.

MU655

Why are the camera's always crap quality? You would think the military would have better cameras than my mobile phone does.

The Firestarter

Why are the camera's always crap quality? You would think the military would have better cameras than my mobile phone does.
What you are seeing in the jet footages is FLIR thermal imaging , its not a typical RGB camera and has much lower resolution. Also , most of these videos are quite old and the storage they used was not digital. Usually military systems are upgraded at a slower pace compared to consumer technology. Add several copies before digitising and a very possible intentional degradation by the military before release and that is what you get.