UEFA Champions League 18/19 Matchday 3 fixtures (23d - 24th October 2018)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid

19 years old :houllier:
Squared up to Diego Costa and became a hero to his fans. Missed a trick there, if he decked him he would've become a hero to the world

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Man, I'd pay to watch PSG condemned to the 3rd spot! Fingers crossed...
Whichever team finishes third in our group has real potential in the EL, be it us, PSG or Napoli.

JSArsenal

Whichever team finishes third in our group has real potential in the EL, be it us, PSG or Napoli.
Europa League knock outs with Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool/PSG/Napoli will be something

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Europa League knock outs with Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool/PSG/Napoli will be something
And either United or Valencia, and Spurs likely, too. I don't agree with the third place CL team falling into the EL, but needless to say the EL could be absolutely stacked this year.

Just looking at the BBC, the most likely teams for the drop into EL football this year are

A: Monaco
B: Spurs/PSV
C: Liverpool/Napoli/PSG
D: Schalke/Galatasary
E: Benfica
F: Hoffenheim/Shaktar
G: CSKA
H: United/Valencia

Any of those teams could go deep in the EL :drool: Some great nights of football ahead!

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
And either United or Valencia, and Spurs likely, too. I don't agree with the third place CL team falling into the EL, but needless to say the EL could be absolutely stacked this year.

Just looking at the BBC, the most likely teams for the drop into EL football this year are

A: Monaco
B: Spurs/PSV
C: Liverpool/Napoli/PSG
D: Schalke/Galatasary
E: Benfica
F: Hoffenheim/Shaktar
G: CSKA
H: United/Valencia

Any of those teams could go deep in the EL :drool: Some great nights of football ahead!
The 3rd place drop into the Europa league should be eliminated. Restrict CL entry to 1-3, Europa league to 4-6.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
The 3rd place drop into the Europa league should be eliminated. Restrict CL entry to 1-3, Europa league to 4-6.
Agree with the 3rd drop, not too sure on the 1-3/4-6 idea.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
That's important though, they are Championship material.
He had a pretty good game against Cardiff on Saturday. They'll probably be back in The Championship next season, but it still backs up my point about him being able to come in & do a good job against mediocre opponents to enable the more regular players to have a rest. With more games under his belt there's a possibility he'll eventually become a regular himself & be able to cut it when facing the better sides. Not forgetting also that Klopp made 4 changes for the match & we still pretty much cantered home.