UEFA Super Cup

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I also do care about this cup. We've lost it the last 3 times we've been in it and it's just one of those that I'd like to see win. Won't lose sleep over not winning it mind. I'll be far more pissed off if we don't win the FIFA Club World Cup in Japan which I plan to go to.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Its a European cup regardless how much anyone cares or not. Its prestigious because you need to be a European Champion to take part. Obviously fans whose clubs are not taking part dont care, I know I woule love to be in it instead of this yellow shower.
Chelsea can have 8 European trophies if they win this, while we have only 6 total.
I can guarantee you we're not counting this as a European cup.

It's a cup you want to win becauee you're in it, in the same way I want to win a preseason game but nobody is really arsed if we don't.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Its a European cup regardless how much anyone cares or not. Its prestigious because you need to be a European Champion to take part. Obviously fans whose clubs are not taking part dont care, I know I woule love to be in it instead of this yellow shower.
Chelsea can have 8 European trophies if they win this, while we have only 6 total.
Eh… no…

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's not.
European Cup/CL, UEFA Cup, CWC, these are/were the three European cups of relevance and to be counted. Not the Super Cup.

Baxter

That Rudiger tackle is a shocker. The definition of out of control. Form for that shit too. ‘Wasn’t a foul back in the day’ is the only defence.

Nickelodeon

Impressed by Ziyech’s performance, I made multiple tweaks to get him into my FPL team. 4 mins between that and his injury

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
What a feck up and then what a save by Mendy.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Chalobah having a stormer. Bet they get £60m for him.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chalobah having a stormer. Bet they get £60m for him.
He had a wobbly couple of minutes but he has steadied himself. He's had a brilliant preseason in general. Good talent.

croadyman

He had a wobbly couple of minutes but he has steadied himself. He's had a brilliant preseason in general. Good talent.
Likely to go out on loan somewhere or do you see him getting a chance?

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
I remember a story about Axel Tuanzebe breaking a world record at Hungry Hippos. Bet you’re gutted he didn’t stick that trophy in the Old Trafford trophy room.
You're being quite pretentious now mate. If its a world record he definitely should ;)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Likely to go out on loan somewhere or do you see him getting a chance?
Probably another loan sadly, since we're heavily linked with Kounde. We also have Silva, Christensen and Azpi to return to the side.

croadyman

Probably another loan sadly, since we're heavily linked with Kounde. We also have Silva, Christensen and Azpi to return to the side.
Blimey Kounde as well you guys are building a hell of a side with very few weaknesses whilst it looks like we are going to wait it out for another season before addressing our major issues in midfield

PoTMS

I'd really love to face Villarreal in the Champions League group stage. Knowing us though, we'd end up drawing against them twice.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
There's extra time in this game. feck