UEFA Super Cup

el3mel

Feck watching PKs always gives me anxiety even if I don't give a feck about the winner.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Typical. Where was these pens against us?

laughtersassassin

feck sake.

Well that's pissed me right off as it's exactly what we should have done and everyone new it as well

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You lot on here get a pass but for the commentators and pundits to not research why that keeper decision was made was embarrassing.

MUFC OK

Team that goes first: won Europa, all shootouts at the euros and now this one. Make it make sense.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
‘Let’s all laugh at Villareal’

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Fair enough. Good call that. Jorginho's pen was superb.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
My stream cut out twice so I didn't see Rudiger or Mounts pens. Happy with that.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Every penalty I've seen Mendy face he's been sat down while the player rolled it the other way apart from Aguero who tried to lob him.

Win or lose, this was the right call.
So, worse than our Dave then. I just made the obvious assumption that because he's quite an imposing goalie, he'd not be rubbish at pens. Fair enough.

hobbers

And that, Ole, is why it's better to act with a bit of cajones with subs in a cup final.

Paul_Scholes18

This was just an easy example of the difference between Ole and Tuchel. Tuchel makes the right calls in big games with his subs. Ole do not and we see what huge difference it makes.

It is mostly about being brave. Tuchel much more confident manager and Ole too scared to make an error that cost him his job.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Get 'em up!

Not overly fussed about the super cup but really, really pleased for Kepa and Tuchel after that decision!
Haha. Fussed enough to have this comment slapped in my face at the final kick of the game :D

Yeah, good decision. Ole probably watching and realising that this is possible.