UEFA Supercup Final 14.08.19. Hosted somewhere in Europe (probably)

el3mel

Lampard is doing really a magnificent job tactically wise on the pitch considering how trash their squad is to the point of having all their 3 subs being some youngsters.

Trophy Room

I've been impressed with how Lampard has these guys playing. I think he'll do very well once he gets a few reinforcements in.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What is the benefit of keeping the flag down until the ball is out of play. Makes zero sense
Better to er on that side. Now at least you can score and have it disallowed instead of not getting a shot before being wrongly disallowed.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Pretty shit, but nobody will say it over fears of being called sexist. Not as shit as a long of Prem refs though mind.
She really hasn’t. A few missed fouls here and there but nothing extreme. I’ve seen much worse male refs!

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Just go straight to pens ffs.
It obviously should do. It's very funny, from the outside, that it doesn't and you're both knackering yourselves in a friendly.

SharpshooterTom

So a selective VAR eh?
Yes pretty much, the onus should be on the officials to get these decisions right, which they do most of the time. VAR should be used for contentious decisions and very close calls. If linesperson isn't sure about offside, then yes play on.

But its important in spite of technology being brought in, we keep as much continuity as possible, I don't want over reliance and excessive use of it.

Redsky said:
Has it really been a delay this game? *scratches head*
Well allowing numerous attacks to be continued is irritating and yes potentially slows the game down. I'd rather see less of it and only allowed for very close calls which the linesperson isn't totally sure about.

Meep

Why does Robertson have the posture of a professionell e-sporter?