UEFA Supercup Final 14.08.19. Hosted somewhere in Europe (probably)

FujiVice

Fergie never seemed to take the Super Cup seriously. He won it once and that was enough.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Extra time last thing both teams needed. Hamstring injury incoming for someone.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Extra time.. possibly pens.. fact we're playing at 12AM.. jet lag.. Saturday kick off and not Sunday. Plus Southampton first game at home and looking to put things right after Burnley.
Great.
Hope Liverpool lose then.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Giroud can't help himself can he, officials are all French too I think :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Kante jas covered every blade of grass, difficult as he's as high as a blade of grass

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Pretty shit, but nobody will say it over fears of being called sexist. Not as shit as a long of Prem refs though mind.
You think posters will refuse to comment on the referee's performance for fear of being deemed sexist yet all the posts talking about the lineswoman's appearance and ability to handle a stick somehow slip through their PC filter? Hmmm.

Gasolin

Extra time last thing both teams needed. Hamstring injury incoming for someone.
Well I’m reasonably happy as a United fan. I think this game will play its role as a disruptive game for the beginning of the season.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
You think posters will refuse to comment on the referee's performance for fear of being deemed sexist yet all the posts talking about the lineswoman's appearance and ability to handle a stick somehow slip through their PC filter? Hmmm.
I made that post before I saw that. I think I overestimated redcafe haha.