UEFA Supercup Final 14.08.19. Hosted somewhere in Europe (probably)

cyberman

Everything is played out wide with Liverpool. Theres no point in packing midfields against them.
Maybe a 4-4-2 with extra cover down the wings would limit them. Like we did when we played Park and Rooney out wide make them come central.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Is this match being played behind closed doors? Cant hear the crowd.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Great watching them run themselves into the ground. Hopefully Southampton and Leicester will be up for it at the weekend.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
That's the rule for City, not everyone else.
City’s was retaken for encroachment, because the West Ham player who cleared the ball after the save had run into the box early it wa retaken. Had the GK saved it and it just gone wide it wouldn’t have even been retaken.

Anyway, lots of minutes in the legs for both sides tonight so hopefully they both get beaten at weekend. That’s how it works right?

PeteManic

If either of these teams win their game at the weekend, I'll eat my cat.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I don't know what channel I'm streaming, but it's an American one, and it has an English commentator who is by far the worst I've ever encountered. He barely says a word and when he does he struggles to sound interested.

Gasolin

I don't know what channel I'm streaming, but it's an American one, and it has an English commentator who is by far the worst I've ever encountered. He barely says a word and when he does he struggles to sound interested.
TNT?

PoTMS

Did Hoddle just ask if the ref thought it was a clear or obvious error? That rule doesn't apply to the ref FFS.

Traub

City’s was retaken for encroachment, because the West Ham player who cleared the ball after the save had run into the box early it wa retaken. Had the GK saved it and it just gone wide it wouldn’t have even been retaken.

Anyway, lots of minutes in the legs for both sides tonight so hopefully they both get beaten at weekend. That’s how it works right?
Yes, especially after everyone has had a summer break.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That may be the official rule, and it may have been the correct decision. My point is the lack of consistency. If that happens at the other end does the pen get retaken? Of course it doesn't.

Gasolin

Being from the north I can hold both passports at the same time. Due to brexit I’m not renewing the British one
Sure, but in my country (France) I could let my passport expire but my rights and citizenship don’t so technically I’m still French. That was my question.

cyberman

I'm sure they both value winning another European trophy than winning a league game.
Its not just another league game with City's standards. Lose v Southampton and the league could be over as silly as that sounds. They'll have to win 10 in a row just to keep it to -3 ffs