UEFA Supercup Final 14.08.19. Hosted somewhere in Europe (probably)

Eddy_JukeZ

I don't know what channel I'm streaming, but it's an American one, and it has an English commentator who is by far the worst I've ever encountered. He barely says a word and when he does he struggles to sound interested.
I hate him too.

I've got him on TNT.

He is by far the worst commentator for football. Not sure what his name is.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Impressed with the efforts of the Chelsea lot who played on Sunday and all game today against a side that had two days more rest than they did.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I hate him too.

I've got him on TNT.

He is by far the worst commentator for football. Not sure what his name is.
He's quite clearly not there of his own free will.

Sigma

Liverpool will regret not signing a creative midfielder.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Sure, but in my country (France) I could let my passport expire but my rights and citizenship don’t so technically I’m still French. That was my question.
Until such times as NI becomes Irish again I am still a British citizen I suppose. But with age and Brexit I’m feeling less British

FujiVice

Havent watched much of the game. Any blatant sexism on commentary tonight?

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
This has the atmosphere of what I imagine Ethiopia v Liechtenstein played on a rainy Tuesday night in Andorra would sound like.

DOTA

For some reason I really need to know who you're talking about!
I can't help you there. Something called TNT have kidnapped some poor bloke and are forcing him to commentate, that's all I know.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Wait, as the almighty, heavy metal football, Liverpool haven't just blown away Chelsea does that mean United are good?

Cos on Sunday certain pundits were implying we only won cos Chelsea have a transfer ban and lost Hazard..? :rolleyes:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Wait, as the almighty, heavy metal football, Liverpool haven't just blown away Chelsea does that mean United are good?

Cos on Sunday certain pundits were implying we only won cos Chelsea have a transfer ban and lost Hazard..? :rolleyes:
Well, Liverpool ain't playing at home though. Not 100% comparable. Nevertheless, why do you care?

DOTA

Are you talking about Alan Smith?
I don't think so? Sure I've heard Smith plenty of times. This bloke is new to me.

EDIT - No, not Smith. The bloke commenting with Smith!